• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you change your skin a lot?

Which person are you?

• Total voters

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I used to, but then I started making my own. I'll still change them every so often but it's usually the same face and pants and stuff. Right now I just changed a couple of colors, updated shading, and added a mask.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I change the color of the sweater on my skin monthly, however I don't plan on changing my skin very often, now that I've fallen in love (metaphorically) with my new skin.
I only wish it was mine you had fallen in love with. Oops, double post. Oh we'll, #YoloSwag.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Since I have had Minecraft, I have only changed my skin about three times. I got my current one so long ago though. I think I got it back in beta 1.8 or something like that. I have only edited a few things with it since then. I know... I'm lazy...
The thread should've been moved, didn't you notice?

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
I had a pretty cool skin of like this guy in armor through most of beta and V1, But about 4 months ago I changed it, I really don't know why. Stuck with basically 2 skins throughout my entire career on MC.

Codered1218

Experienced
Reaction score
The thread should've been moved, didn't you notice?
xD Oops. I never actually looked at where this thread was. Sorry if that bothered you. At least it's where it should be now. :)

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I change my skin all the time.. but I also don't.... (skinception) I keep the same character skin as its for my Youtube channel but I change what he is wearing all the time.. we were building some pirate stuff for a while so I made a pirate skin.. and there was a frozen skin, one with a bacca coat (dont ask) cyborg version, camo version (for UHC) who knows what the next variation will be! Probably a merman or something for Fallen Haven Release

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
I get bored of my skin and end up changing it which makes me have to switch the details of requests for avatars or signatures :( This takes forever! I really like my skin currently which is a golden wooled sheep but then I found out who Millbee is (by the way Millbee is awesome <3) and now I'm regretting making it this :( Whatever I'll leave it, people can say I copy him :)

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Sneeze made 2 extra versions of the one he made me, so I just transfer through those 3.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
I make adaptations of my skins, since I got a new computer I have no version of my original though :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci