• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you change your skin a lot?

Which person are you?

• Total voters

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I used to change my skin pretty much every day a long time ago but now I've decided to just stick with the skin I have now.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I kept changing mine for ages, it was a very bad habit. If you look on my YouTube channel you'll see my skin changes. I had to keep paying this guy $4 to change my YouTube Graphics to my new skin :p

I'm going to try to stick with my current skin for as long as possible!

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I haven't changed my skin for like 8 months now I think. I asked Sneeze7 (The most amazing skin maker ever) to edit NewYorkKidd9's skin with just some different colors and a couple other details and he produced the most amazing skin ever.

Reaction score
I used to change my skin if I got I tired of it. Then I made my own skin back in April and have been using it since.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I changed it once thanks to #omgjustin but have since put it back to the original

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I change my skin quite a lot, it's not because I don't like it, it is because that I really like to merge skins and edit them. I then use them. Recently I edited an assassin panda, had it for 3 days then thought of the idea of editing it to be an assassin bacca.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I change the color of the sweater on my skin monthly, however I don't plan on changing my skin very often, now that I've fallen in love (metaphorically) with my new skin.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci