• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do people know you play Minecraft?

Reaction score
Even if someone just straight up asked me if I play MC I would just say never heard of it.
Imagine being in an environment that people listen to chill and trap music and play BO3/CSGO/League and they know when you were a kid you played MC. How'd u take that.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, people know I play Minecraft. Why hide a part of your life from others around you? If they truly like you they will accept that you like playing games. At the end of the day, Minecraft is a game, just like COD, CSGO, any of the Nintendo games, etc.

Evile

Survivor
Reaction score
No. A couple of old friends know. I play league and like bo3 with them. Ppl depict me as the big black dude who plays 3 sports with alright grades who slays. Never. Ever. Would my school figure out and I would be alive. On the contrary I have irl friends who ik do hcf and stuff but don't talk to them bout it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci