• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do it your way

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You can berate me all you want, I don't care, but if there is one thing that I want people to take out of this is this. Take anything positive that you've gained from MCSG, whether it be a quality in character or maybe even a lesson, use it in real life, You won't regret it. Make sure you do what you do here in MCGamer you would do in real life. Do it, your way.
Honestly this relates to me a whole lot. Especially given how much my involvement with the server has really defined my life over the last 3 and a half years, and it's good to know that there's another person who shares a similar view. c:

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
For me I think mcgamer has slowly brought out more confidence in myself. Definitely more myself here as we all have something in common, so it's easier for me to be myself. But yeh I agree to take the positives out of this experience and put it into real life. But in the end this is real like too we're all people behind that screen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci