• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'Divinity'

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Still to see sufficient proof of fluffy dossing

rack off nerd take your 5 block client somewhere else
You are fluffy123 lol.
And don't you think it's quite hypocritical calling out someone for 5 block reach?

Reactions: ytb

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Still to see sufficient proof of fluffy dossing

rack off nerd take your 5 block client somewhere else
If you look in the spoiler. You can see that he was involved with the dos. I'm pretty sure that Enderrr and I wouldn't lie about somebody dossing us. I will talk to Matthew. If he doesn't get kicked from the clan then RIP your reputation even though it's already messed. -.-

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you look in the spoiler. You can see that he was involved with the dos. I'm pretty sure that Enderrr and I would lie about somebody dossing us. I will talk to Matthew. If he doesn't get kicked from the clan then RIP your reputation even though it's already messed. -.-
Don't try and persuade someone from a highly biased perspective. xxspookclient IS fluffy123.

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Lol, I asked him who Fluffy123 was, he said it was his cousin. I was saying bye and told him I had to go, he tells me to stay a little longer and that it was too early and then boom. I get dossed offline. XD

InstqntMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Im sorry jawsh people dont exspect a little kid to cause flame over a thread lol

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Im sorry jawsh people dont exspect a little kid to cause flame over a thread lol
My name is Jorshi, I don't understand why you like to call me by my old username. What are you on about? Since when did I create flame and who are you calling me a little kid. Use your grammar mate.

Acovien

Survivor
Reaction score
YOU HAVE BEEN DECLINED REASON GHOST CLIENTTTTTTTTTTTTT
In Game Name : Jammyyy_
PvP Strengths : Sword M8
PvP Weaknesses (Dont say Hackers) : Fns i guess
How many days a week are you on? : 7 Mostly
Wins : 50
Loses :Games Played 700?
Ratio : Not good
Why would you like to join Divinity? : Because Im looking to be Competitive again
Previous Clans : Valiant
May I just say my stats are Screwed Because i never used to really try just for fun but yeah.
TRIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci