• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divinity | US

Provoxia

Survivor
Reaction score
Resignation Of Flowzify:
Reason: As you would know i'm new to clans very new only been in 3 clans. now leading a clan is very hard for me. Me leading a clan battle its just really hard for me. Plus I don't meet the skill of pvp and I don't really do much for the clan besides really just participate. I don't think i'm needed in this clan.
Summary: Now we've had our bad moments but all around the best clan I ever been in well ive only been in 3 clans but this clan was so much fun! I will mby comeback in the way future if the clan has not disbanded (You can still have the ts) *I Don't Own The TS. I will be focusing more in academics and working on pvp more and just need so much more to think about my life. I also have a busy schedule and I have put all that away for this clan. Which is good but bad at the same time. My academics have gone down, usually and A+ Student. I know I sound pretty dumb and not educated but I promise I am. Plus gotten really detached by my friends and family. I hated my parents so much cause I was always in a bad mood when I got home from school because I felt So depressed. I now have a tutor and trying to restrict my time on my computer I will be on the ts if your lucky. Usually late though. #Divinity Is not my virginity! God grief didn't even think about resigning. But you know I guess I have to do the best for me and my family and my friends. Bye Divinity Lead to success and Virtue Keep Proving Yourself worthy of the high ranking spots.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Resignation Of Flowzify:
Reason: As you would know i'm new to clans very new only been in 3 clans. now leading a clan is very hard for me. Me leading a clan battle its just really hard for me. Plus I don't meet the skill of pvp and I don't really do much for the clan besides really just participate. I don't think i'm needed in this clan.
Summary: Now we've had our bad moments but all around the best clan I ever been in well ive only been in 3 clans but this clan was so much fun! I will mby comeback in the way future if the clan has not disbanded (You can still have the ts) *I Don't Own The TS. I will be focusing more in academics and working on pvp more and just need so much more to think about my life. I also have a busy schedule and I have put all that away for this clan. Which is good but bad at the same time. My academics have gone down, usually and A+ Student. I know I sound pretty dumb and not educated but I promise I am. Plus gotten really detached by my friends and family. I hated my parents so much cause I was always in a bad mood when I got home from school because I felt So depressed. I now have a tutor and trying to restrict my time on my computer I will be on the ts if your lucky. Usually late though. #Divinity Is not my virginity! God grief didn't even think about resigning. But you know I guess I have to do the best for me and my family and my friends. Bye Divinity Lead to success and Virtue Keep Proving Yourself worthy of the high ranking spots.
So what's going on you quitting or something?

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Resignation Of Flowzify:
No plz dont go flow ily

DivinityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Resignation Of Flowzify:
I'm killing myself. Someone give me a rope.

xBrezzy

Platinum
Reaction score
guys, Stay strong, even though we just lost a good leader, we can get through this. But bye Provoxia. Thx for everything

DivinityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Resignation Of Flowzify:
Nick, I can not thank you enough for what you have done for the clan, whether it being setting up a scrim or showing someone a route for a clan battle. Honestly I have no idea where this clan would be without you; You are one of the nicest, most caring person I have ever met. You don't think your skills meet the clans expectations, but in reality you have twice as much skills needed to be in the clan. Also you are a great friend and really mature person, I wish to still see you on Teamspeak becuase I still wanna watch movies with you and such. But thanks for being one of my best friends in the clan. I hope you can get your gradess up so you can reclaim your leader position and I really really still want to talk to you. I still remembver that game on teweran survival games two when I first saw you in a gamed and me and Hellvay double teamed you, Then I asked you to add me on skype and we became instant friends, Honestly dude. I love you. Good bye, my friend.

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Resignation Of Flowzify:
Nick I really don't know what to say you've been probably one of my best friends in the mcsg clans if you don't think you meet skill requirements the bull shiet because u have the skill to be in this clan three times over and have the leadership of a war general I hope you come back soon my friend Flow when you do you know where your home is here in

DIVINITY

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Resignation Of Flowzify:
Well I know what I said so I will be leaving with Nick

LEGIT_XTBONE

Platinum
Reaction score
Resignation Of Legit:
Reason: i feel like i should go and because i don't think i am getting much better by staying here i hope we can all still be friends

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci