• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divinity | US

KillersGotLost

Platinum
Reaction score
There is a problem , Apparently im kicked from the clan according to kipzy . So there has been an arguement since yesterday where kipzy ws doing an unauthorized scrim . which was a 2v2 and i happened to stay in that game Just to play for fun . So they kill one kid and i see them . they were on top of a building and kipzy tells this other kid to kill me . and that got me really angry. cuse killing me wasnt the solution . So then we had an arguement starting to curse eacother out and stuffs . Later then i left . and i just joined like 20 minutes ago and i randomly get in a game with my fellow clan friends / members . and so i join the teamspeak . So me to get even with kipzy i try to push him in to the lava since were playing on demos breeze . i didnt kill him. Almost though . So then this randy comes and kills him and kipzy says i killed him when i did not . so he started raging andcalling me some words.and decided to kick me off the clan . A couple seconds later he kicked me from the teamspeak . for the reason : Kick from clan . Im angry now . and i would like to know what the final decision is .

DivinityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
There is a problem , Apparently im kicked from the clan according to kipzy . So there has been an arguement since yesterday where kipzy ws doing an unauthorized scrim . which was a 2v2 and i happened to stay in that game Just to play for fun . So they kill one kid and i see them . they were on top of a building and kipzy tells this other kid to kill me . and that got me really angry. cuse killing me wasnt the solution . So then we had an arguement starting to curse eacother out and stuffs . Later then i left . and i just joined like 20 minutes ago and i randomly get in a game with my fellow clan friends / members . and so i join the teamspeak . So me to get even with kipzy i try to push him in to the lava since were playing on demos breeze . i didnt kill him. Almost though . So then this randy comes and kills him and kipzy says i killed him when i did not . so he started raging andcalling me some words.and decided to kick me off the clan . A couple seconds later he kicked me from the teamspeak . for the reason : Kick from clan . Im angry now . and i would like to know what the final decision is .
No, ur not kicked. I'll talk to Kipzy. I'm sorry this happened; Can you get on TS and talk to me please?

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, ur not kicked. I'll talk to Kipzy. I'm sorry this happened; Can you get on TS and talk to me please?
If only what he said was true, it wasn't a scrim at all, it was me and zeful playing some kids who were being mean to him, they were gonna dq us for having killers on our team, so I killed him, and he cussed me out, today he thought revenge was best served hot because he tried pushing me into the lava when we were gonna team, (everyone in the TS) and he decided to kill me instead of listening to the game we were gonna play, so I did maybe over react, but he's been making bad decisions

KillersGotLost

Platinum
Reaction score
If only what he said was true, it wasn't a scrim at all, it was me and zeful playing some kids who were being mean to him, they were gonna dq us for having killers on our team, so I killed him, and he cussed me out, today he thought revenge was best served hot because he tried pushing me into the lava when we were gonna team, (everyone in the TS) and he decided to kill me instead of listening to the game we were gonna play, so I did maybe over react, but he's been making bad decisions
If only you told the truth . IT was an unauthorized scrim . Which ever of you 2 put 3 accounts on the line . and both of you said it was a SCRIM . and i tried killing you because you seemed it to be alright when you killed me right? Thats what got me mad . Because yesterday you were all hype when you killed me , Then today you get mad when i try to do it to you ? No . Thats wrong .

Provoxia

Survivor
Reaction score
Ixlegendz or kipzy_ has been demoted from his rank for Deciding a decision with out further guidance from a leader or higher authority. Also for abuse of power without recognition!

Reactions: nba

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If only you told the truth . IT was an unauthorized scrim . Which ever of you 2 put 3 accounts on the line . and both of you said it was a SCRIM . and i tried killing you because you seemed it to be alright when you killed me right? Thats what got me mad . Because yesterday you were all hype when you killed me , Then today you get mad when i try to do it to you ? No . Thats wrong .
Lol, you cuss me out, kill me, accuse me for somwthing I didn't do, and I kick you, and I get demoted.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ixlegendz or kipzy_ has been demoted from his rank for Deciding a decision with out further guidance from a leader or higher authority. Also for abuse of power without recognition!
Without recognition, I had valid reasoning, I'm not abusing my power, in my opinion not only is he lying to you guys, his skill is NOT up to par

Provoxia

Survivor
Reaction score
Without recognition, I had valid reasoning, I'm not abusing my power, in my opinion not only is he lying to you guys, his skill is NOT up to par
Cussing a member of our establishment is not acceptable

DivinityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol, you cuss me out, kill me, accuse me for somwthing I didn't do, and I kick you, and I get demoted.
This proves immaturity on your part, saying things like this will definitally not be tolerated. saying his skill is not up to par is very disrespectful. Please, if you would like your rank back. Talk to a leader on TS. Captains are NOT aloud to kick people anyways.

DivinityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
This is Prestigev2, so we have decided to carry over the clan battle records.

Provoxia

Survivor
Reaction score
Cussing a member of our establishment? Wtf this isn't English class, I'm not really all that upset tbh, just disappointed in you guys
I am disappointed in you for being immature, cussing members out and making a fool out of out clan and not welcoming new members!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci