• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divinity | US

FlowzV2

Survivor
Reaction score
Shows that exodus can't take a loss?
We won it legit... They're trying to DQ us....... Even tho we talked to soul and he said it wasn't a DQ but u know....
I'm done posting here just thought you'd like to know some information b4 you flame.
You guys believe or not were trying to DQ us first about how we left in pregame. It is not over and no you did not win.

FlowzV2

Survivor
Reaction score
look, probats may have not been on the roster, but get a sr.mod and ip check you will see it was the leader/owner of exodus so take the loss, be good sports, we won fair and square thanks.. -Swiffty
You didnt win it is 4-4 still and we did not finish the last round.

FlowzV2

Survivor
Reaction score
Everyone The battle isnt over LOL. nobody has won. This is an unfinished Battle. DivinityUS FortunateParwez_97
Schedule to continue the battle. And Guess what nobody is getting DQed. So both sides shut up and be quiet until the Battle is Continued.

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Shows that exodus can't take a loss?
We won it legit... They're trying to DQ us....... Even tho we talked to soul and he said it wasn't a DQ but u know....
I'm done posting here just thought you'd like to know some information b4 you flame.
Exodus said they won 5-4.
look, probats may have not been on the roster, but get a sr.mod and ip check you will see it was the leader/owner of exodus so take the loss, be good sports, we won fair and square thanks.. -Swiffty
You guys believe or not were trying to DQ us first about how we left in pregame. It is not over and no you did not win.
I see all this evidence and all it says to me is that the argument is pointless why do we not just finish the battle to get this flame over with.

Edit: maybe pointless now.

FlowzV2

Survivor
Reaction score
I see all this evidence and all it says to me is that the argument is pointless why do we not just finish the battle to get this flame over with.

Edit: maybe pointless now.
Thank you brigade mature as usual, I see.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
make me a special rank above member called veteran (retired divinity member) there's really no way I can play again right now, so please don't give me mascot or cheerleader, veteran pls

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci