• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divine {NA Division}

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehSteelFlexer

Diamond
Reaction score
Why is EvilRainbowHD officer in The Saints and elite here? I don't really think he's in our clan.
he told me if he didn't get Co-Leader (which is obviously isn't), he would leave for Saints. so yeah hes gone. not sure yet though.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
If someone threatens to leave over a rank, they clearly don't deserve to be in the clan.
If someone says "If someone threatens to leave a rank, they clearly don't deserve in the clan" they clearly don't deserve to be a clan leader.

GenericLikeYou

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GenericLikeYou
Donor:Yes
Skype/TS(PM Me Your Skype):austi5567
Mic?:Blue Snowball
Timezone:EST
Wins(Please Name Alts):134 (ratio is bad and wins are limited, because I often make dumb descisions in game, and lose the game, but I am a very skilled pvper.
Past Clans?: Shocked and a few other ones I forgot the name of.
Why Do You Want To Join Divine?: Shocked has recently disbanded, and had left me clanless, so I want to see of this clan fits me.
PvP Strengths:Sword, fns, fishing rod.
PvP Weaknesses:Bow spam, fishing rod, combos

GenericLikeYou

Tribute
Reaction score
Cancel my app, as I'm probably not going to get in this clan, a close friend had recently made a new clan. If I had a chance I would like to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci