• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divine {NA Division}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Well I guess this is the end for me well I have been thinking about leaving the clan for some reasons that some people already know like Zmaster being a bully/Inappropriate body part on a male he also says I'm "bad" in my opinion he doesn't deserve elite because he's cocky and he over uses his power.A lot of people agree in this clan well guys #BlameZmaster well for now I'm going to leave the clan so I can take a break and this is for the best because Zmaster always wants me to leave the clan because I suck and that I'm never going to get a higher rank than member but Here are the People that I liked in the clan
Meep-thanks for always making me feel better saying that I should stay but you know don't blame me :(

Smaqed-Thanks for always being on my side you deserve officer :D keep up the good work

Revolosity-Thanks for being the coolest baccA I know I always rekt you then you rekt me thanks for being nice to me :)

Imfaqe-Thanks for giving me a shot in this clan it was a really fun clan but sorry you were always my number one Huahwi I mean Faqe xD thanks a lot

Lag-You were a really nice and chill guy hope you get officer or elite soon

Finate-You were the best person to warm up with you were a really nice guy sorry about what happened to you on your officer ;( ;(

Proxniggles-You were one of the funniest person in this clan you always made funny jokes and I hope you and huawhi talk again hehehe

Mrgears-Didn't talked to you that much but it's all good but when I talked to you you were chill and funny

Captain sausage-Thanks for giving me Cs go it was a really nice thing you did to me I'll re pay you some how

Well that's what I have to say thanks for a incredible 1 month and a half keep up the good work guys but you know #BlameZmaster spread this around guys

But see ya guys I'll still hang on the Ts to chill but buy guys :( ;(

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
Well I guess this is the end for me well I have been thinking about leaving the clan for some reasons that some people already know like Zmaster being a bully/Inappropriate body part on a male he also says I'm "bad" in my opinion he doesn't deserve elite because he's cocky and he over uses his power.A lot of people agree in this clan well guys #BlameZmaster well for now I'm going to leave the clan so I can take a break and this is for the best because Zmaster always wants me to leave the clan because I suck and that I'm never going to get a higher rank than member but Here are the People that I liked in the clan
Meep-thanks for always making me feel better saying that I should stay but you know don't blame me :(

Smaqed-Thanks for always being on my side you deserve officer :D keep up the good work

Revolosity-Thanks for being the coolest baccA I know I always rekt you then you rekt me thanks for being nice to me :)

Imfaqe-Thanks for giving me a shot in this clan it was a really fun clan but sorry you were always my number one Huahwi I mean Faqe xD thanks a lot

Lag-You were a really nice and chill guy hope you get officer or elite soon

Finate-You were the best person to warm up with you were a really nice guy sorry about what happened to you on your officer ;( ;(

Proxniggles-You were one of the funniest person in this clan you always made funny jokes and I hope you and huawhi talk again hehehe

Mrgears-Didn't talked to you that much but it's all good but when I talked to you you were chill and funny

Captain sausage-Thanks for giving me Cs go it was a really nice thing you did to me I'll re pay you some how

Well that's what I have to say thanks for a incredible 1 month and a half keep up the good work guys but you know #BlameZmaster spread this around guys

But see ya guys I'll still hang on the Ts to chill but buy guys :( ;(
not going to lie but saying #BlameZmaster is just asking for flame, drama and attention so there is really no point for it.

Smaqed

Survivor
Reaction score
not going to lie but saying #BlameZmaster is just asking for flame, drama and attention so there is really no point for it.
Kid, get off the thread. This is something to do with our clan not yours. You posting this on this thread is asking for flame

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Kid, get off the thread. This is something to do with our clan not yours. You posting this on this thread is asking for flame
Have you checked your salt or cholesterol levels this morning? Or just have a breakfast full of salt?

Either way, salt.

Smaqed

Survivor
Reaction score
hey i know apps are closed but can I join this clan gears?
Apps are closed, but if you are really active on the ts and we like you, there is a possibility of an invitation to the Clan. Divine for now is an Invite Only clan. I hop I cleared things up for you :)

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Apps are closed, but if you are really active on the ts and we like you, there is a possibility of an invitation to the Clan. Divine for now is an Invite Only clan. I hop I cleared things up for you :)
i think asking gears on a public thread where he may never read it is a good idea IMO.

Smaqed

Survivor
Reaction score
Have you checked your salt or cholesterol levels this morning? Or just have a breakfast full of salt?

Either way, salt.
This guy has been coming on our thread and causing flame for weeks, and I don't appreciate the disrespect.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
This guy has been coming on our thread and causing flame for weeks, and I don't appreciate the disrespect.
So ignore him? I don't think anyone really batted an eye at his post, there's no reason to continue his pointless post.

Smaqed

Survivor
Reaction score
i think asking gears on a public thread where he may never read it is a good idea IMO.
I just told you. The only way you can get into this Clan as of now, is to have an invitation. You can obtain this by coming onto the TeamSpeak and chillin with us. If we like you, you get it. If not, then you don't.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
I just told you. The only way you can get into this Clan as of now, is to have an invitation. You can obtain this by coming onto the TeamSpeak and chillin with us. If we like you, you get it. If not, then you don't.
so if gears likes me i'm invited?

Sweet, looks like I've recieved my invitation. It's been a long journey to obtain it, but now that I've gotten it I see the road in front of me! Thanks for showing me the light!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci