• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Discovery Works - [Build Team]

Reaction score
Name: Myles
IGN: emamyles
Skype Name: myles12345678910
Building Specialities: Custom trees, fine detail and creative interior ideas.
Any Pictures of You Work: I can try, (I'm a noob with pictures), it'd be easier if you can hop on my server to see my map in progress.
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? Not really, but I work well with others and build with others quite often.
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? I would love to spend time and build with a experienced, active team that I can build with. I know I am US, but it shouldn't be too hard to work out the time differences.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Any Pictures of You Work: I can try, (I'm a noob with pictures), it'd be easier if you can hop on my server to see my map in progress.
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? Not really, but I work well with others and build with others quite often.
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? I would love to spend time and build with a experienced, active team that I can build with. I know I am US, but it shouldn't be too hard to work out the time differences.
You underestimate the power of timezones...

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Images are required in the application really, try uploading them to imgur, it's easy enough.

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score
Name: Neal
IGN: mfungamer
Skype Name: vegetorix
Building Specialities: Redstone, Help other builders out.
Any Pictures of You Work: http://imgur.com/a/0ybfV
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? I am in #Mystical.
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? I want to join, because i want to create something. I want to be part of a team that works together. I like it to build and i don't want to build just for myselfe. Furthermore is it difficult to build with my other team, because the most of them live in a different time zone and we build on a privat hosted server.

Last edited:

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Neal
IGN: mfungamer
Skype Name: vegetorix
Building Specialities: Redstone, Help other builders out.
Any Pictures of You Work: http://imgur.com/a/0ybfV
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? I am in #Mystical.
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? I want to join, because i want to create something. I want to be part of a team that works together. I like it to build and i don't want to build just for myselfe. Furthermore is it difficult to build with my other team, because the most of them live in a different time zone and we build on a privat hosted server.
Sorry, but we don't really need a redstoner atm.

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
My god you guys have made some amazing maps, more of yours should be in mcsg :)

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
My god you guys have made some amazing maps, more of yours should be in mcsg :)
More of ours? We don't have any maps on the server atm
Edit: unless you count Wyverns which wron made like 99% of I believe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci