• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DISBANDED

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ttt6t
Donor: Leaf Donar
Wins: 24
Have Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name: Josiah.tamsen
Mic: Working - Turtle Beach X12/Webcam
Timezone: Central
PvP Strengths: FnS Bow Turn Arounds Fishing Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Katniss Snipes. Parkour
Others clans you've been in: Zip

GravityGrasper

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ttt6t
Donor: Leaf Donar
Wins: 24
Have Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name: Josiah.tamsen
Mic: Working - Turtle Beach X12/Webcam
Timezone: Central
PvP Strengths: FnS Bow Turn Arounds Fishing Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Katniss Snipes. Parkour
Others clans you've been in: Zip
Accepted as Trial! We will give all of our trials an interview this afternoon in EST.

GreenNinja_543

Tribute
Reaction score
Quit lying and get really no sponsorships during the clan battle and we saw an ender pearl and a cake that equals DG.
Not also but we didn't kill another players because we need to target you guys because it's a clan battle so plz stop saying that you won.

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
If we did 8 Central, it would be 5 for Eastern. I could do that, but yeah, that one is good for me.

EDIT:: Or 11. If 11, I wouldn't be able to.

Last edited:

GravityGrasper

Platinum
Reaction score
Quit lying and get really no sponsorships during the clan battle and we saw an ender pearl and a cake that equals DG.
Not also but we didn't kill another players because we need to target you guys because it's a clan battle so plz stop saying that you won.
We won because you teamed with a player that was not on your current battle roster. Which mean you guys forfieted. And we did not get any sponsorships, one of our members killed someone who had those. Please do not start any flame on my page. Thank You.

GreenNinja_543

Tribute
Reaction score
We won because you teamed with a player that was not on your current battle roster. Which mean you guys forfieted. And we did not get any sponsorships, one of our members killed someone who had those. Please do not start any flame on my page. Thank You.
naw no one would have been sponsored because no one else were teaming

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
Let's all take this to a PM? Also, sponsors sponsor people they don't know. I've done it quite a few times myself to get rid of points. Don't accuse of something nobody is 100% sure about.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci