• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disbanded

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
u fly like bird
Congrats on hitting me into the ravine when you hit me from behind! Don't worry beneu told me how excited you were. If we actually fought it wouldn't go well for PARAM GG cause everyone hates him in ancient :/

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Congrats on hitting me into the ravine when you hit me from behind! Don't worry beneu told me how excited you were. If we actually fought it wouldn't go well for PARAM GG cause everyone hates him in ancient :/
uhm that escalated quickly, all I said was u fly like bird, I see u interpreted it like that. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol

Zggy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Zggy
Donor: Plat
Past Clans: Power, Unless, Harmony
Skype Name: lawlo.ziggyyee
Who do you know in Ivy: Was on ts for a day and liked it!
What year did you join the clan community: I joined in the middle of 2015
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: Well I could participate in cb's and be a good friend!

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
uhm that escalated quickly, all I said was u fly like bird, I see u interpreted it like that. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol
I know it made you feel good, get that Lego ego up.

IvyUS

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Zggy
Donor: Plat
Past Clans: Power, Unless, Harmony
Skype Name: lawlo.ziggyyee
Who do you know in Ivy: Was on ts for a day and liked it!
What year did you join the clan community: I joined in the middle of 2015
Why do you want to join Ivy, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: Well I could participate in cb's and be a good friend!
Accepted as Trial

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci