• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trentos9

Platinum
Reaction score
You have been DENIED, for bad relations and not reaching age requirement.
Feel free to re-apply once your 14.

I completely understand that, and i think that your reasons are valid but firstly i'd like to ask: What do you mean by "Bad relations?"
And secondly, i'm 14 in a couple months and i think that although i have the voice of a 13 year old i have the maturity of someone a lot older. Even ask trentos9, he can tell you that if his being honest i'm more mature then him. So i understand why you denied me but some more clarification would be nice. thanks.
Hes very mature and hes really good at pvp so i think u should trial him but if u mucks up in any way shape or form then dont add him to the clan.

Monkeyfox1116

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MonkeyFox1116
IRL Name/Nickname: Tyler/Monkey
Wins (Must have 150+, some exceptions): 544
Games Played: 3710
Age (Must be 14+, rare exceptions): 14
Skype Name: monkeyfox1116 (Tyler)
PvP Strengths: Rod, FnS, parkour, sword
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights
Past Clans (If any): #TheMcsgBroz is the only one I can remember
Donor on MCSG?: None
Why would you like to be part of "#Uprise"?: I was advised to join by Quokkaboy9 :p and it seems like a good clan.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Is it in the rules that you must officially post Clan Tournament CB's? Because I never posted my win against #Inferno as I found it unnecessary.
Ahaha, good to know clans can't take a loss. Good job ;) It's out of respect that the clan posts the results.

TeeeNTeee

Survivor
Reaction score
Ahaha, good to know clans can't take a loss. Good job ;) It's out of respect that the clan posts the results.
You're kidding right, in the one round you lost you accused of ddos so much, mate that statement is so pathetic coming from you, so don't be a hypocrit, mate on 'respect'.
May I also add (I may be wrong here), we don't need to add tournies to the clan page, don't think there is a specific rule there, and we do put up losses, but we don't feel the need for this cb to be posted. Thankyou

PersistenceAu

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello Uprise ! Would you like to scrim/cb Persistence :D
If so feel free to add Persistence.au on skype for details

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Please can we stop accusing people on this thread. All it will do is cause flame and arguments. Simply contact a 'clan staff' moderator to professionally resolve any issues or concerns you may have. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci