• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakeybomb2001

Spectator
Reaction score
- IGN: Jakeybomb2001
- TimeZone: Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:00)
- Wins/Total Games Played: 35/802
- Skype Name: jakeyrocks01
- Do you have TS: Yes
- PvP Strengths: Sword, Bow & FNS
- PvP Weaknesses: Fishing Rod and Routes
- Self Rating (Melee 1/10) 7
- Self Rating (Long Ranged 1/10) 8
- Self Rating (Teamwork 1/10) 9
- Favourite Maps: Avarcia, Holiday Resort and many others
- Previous Clan Experience: #Orbit
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? None
- 50 Words in why you want to be here. I want to be in The Force as many of the people from Orbit reunited into different clans and this one looks the coolest, as it also has some of my kinda good friends such as Logan and Canaan. I still hardly know them and would like to play some more with them to widen our friendships, I love meeting new people and would love to join The Force :D

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
- IGN: Jakeybomb2001
- TimeZone: Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:00)
- Wins/Total Games Played: 35/802
- Skype Name: jakeyrocks01
- Do you have TS: Yes
- PvP Strengths: Sword, Bow & FNS
- PvP Weaknesses: Fishing Rod and Routes
- Self Rating (Melee 1/10) 7
- Self Rating (Long Ranged 1/10) 8
- Self Rating (Teamwork 1/10) 9
- Favourite Maps: Avarcia, Holiday Resort and many others
- Previous Clan Experience: #Orbit
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? None
- 50 Words in why you want to be here. I want to be in The Force as many of the people from Orbit reunited into different clans and this one looks the coolest, as it also has some of my kinda good friends such as Logan and Canaan. I still hardly know them and would like to play some more with them to widen our friendships, I love meeting new people and would love to join The Force :D
Congradulations Jake, you have been Accepted. Welcome!

TRPickabolt

Survivor
Reaction score
I dont want to start a flamewar or anything, but have you got permissions from CracklingHD to use the name 'Force'? If you have sorry for bothering you.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
I dont want to start a flamewar or anything, but have you got permissions from CracklingHD to use the name 'Force'? If you have sorry for bothering you.
Back last year, Crackling made Force. Then he gave the permissions to nicolitos? How ever you say that. He gave us permissions to make the Force AU, we made it and disbanned 1 month ago, after that we recreated this. :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
- IGN: PeelSomePotatoes
- TimeZone: AEST
- Wins/Total Games Played: 152/1662 (or something)
- Skype Name: peelsomepotatoes
- Do you have TS: No I totally don't use it everyday or anything
- PvP Strengths: Bow,FNS, Strategies
- PvP Weaknesses: When i get strafed
- Self Rating (Melee 1/10) 7 1/2
- Self Rating (Long Ranged 1/10) 9/10
- Self Rating (Teamwork 1/10) 8 1/2
- Favourite Maps: Valleyside University, Demon's Breeze, Teweren Survival Games Two.
- Previous Clan Experience: (Can't remember them all, but here are my last 3 ones.) #Era, #Blur #Hawkz
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? No, Nup, Nope, Nope nopity nope nope nope!
- 50 Words in why you want to be here. I want to be in this clan because Logan is bae and like milk cow chicken turtle pork chop apple bear teddy blah blah and once my uncle slapped his meat loaf chunks over my dog's toothpaste containers whilst eating macoroni and cheese sandwichs

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
- IGN: PeelSomePotatoes
- TimeZone: AEST
- Wins/Total Games Played: 152/1662 (or something)
- Skype Name: peelsomepotatoes
- Do you have TS: No I totally don't use it everyday or anything
- PvP Strengths: Bow,FNS, Strategies
- PvP Weaknesses: When i get strafed
- Self Rating (Melee 1/10) 7 1/2
- Self Rating (Long Ranged 1/10) 9/10
- Self Rating (Teamwork 1/10) 8 1/2
- Favourite Maps: Valleyside University, Demon's Breeze, Teweren Survival Games Two.
- Previous Clan Experience: (Can't remember them all, but here are my last 3 ones.) #Era, #Blur #Hawkz
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? No, Nup, Nope, Nope nopity nope nope nope!
- 50 Words in why you want to be here. I want to be in this clan because Logan is bae and like milk cow chicken turtle pork chop apple bear teddy blah blah and once my uncle slapped his meat loaf chunks over my dog's toothpaste containers whilst eating macoroni and cheese sandwichs
You have been Accepted ;3

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello #Force! We, #Desire challenge you to a clan battle! If you dare accept, please contact me on skype at iggy6363.minecraft and we will work out the details.

Until then, best of luck!
Thanks!
-iggy6363

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci