• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disappearing points

3Crowns

Tribute
Reaction score
So I was on aprox 3200 points earlier today and then when I logged back on after being afk for a couple of hours I was down to 2855. It's not a big deal but I have a theory to why this is happening. I think that sometimes if you time out a "ghost" can be left behind. You know those people afking at spawn? You can't push them but you can kill them if you try long enough. I heard from a friend of mine that he lost alot of points over night once.

Out of curiousity and for the sake of the servers:
Has this ever happened to anyone else? Have you encountered these "ghosts" I'm talking about?

Thank you for your time. :)

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, I've saw a copy of me standing on the next podium - which later on in the game forced me to spectate, losing 20-50 points. I do suppose someone killed my "AFK player" at the spawn, and it affected me.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, I've saw a copy of me standing on the next podium - which later on in the game forced me to spectate, losing 20-50 points. I do suppose someone killed my "AFK player" at the spawn, and it affected me.
That is one of the strangest things I've ever heard related to minecraft. I better not have a copy of myself somewhere out there!

Nistune

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, happened to me too. I logged out and was left a myriad of skype messages telling me I had left my minecraft window open, but there was no minecraft window. I went onto the live server list and it showed me as being on. I lost about 80 points, I was lucky that I heard those skype bings and logged in, then out again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci