• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Direct 1.2.5 Jar Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobeeswax

Survivor
Reaction score
^^ I couldn't agree more, some mods have such a short fuse. Two things similar things in a row quickly, or the slightest bit of caps. I have had plenty of these experiences my self.

I understand you where in need for moderators in the au servers, but it seems that some of the ones you chose abuse their power.

Please just give the mods a little talk it just all be solved thanks :)

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, I just want to say that I am highly displeased with the rather short temper of the administrators on the survival servers. My caps lock was temporarily stuck, and my friend was talking to me, so I wrote back in caps lock and I was immediately banned, with no warning. I am highly upset as this was a simple mistake and I did not intend to cause trouble. That is all.
I'll have a word with the mods, thanks for reporting it. Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Nobeeswax

Survivor
Reaction score
Much appreciated, I usually play Au so I am not the person to judge mods on other servers though.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
This is pretty stupid wats goin on here why dont u update your craftbukkit.jar?? the plugin should still work
Updating the servers and plugin isn't as simple as you think. First we must test to see that our plugin works with the new build, and then fix ALL of the problems we encountered with it. We are currently fixing problems as fast as we can and hope to have an update soon.

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
I backed up my minecraft.jar file, but i wanted to know if you could confirm about when SG will be 1.3 friendly. Just a rough estimate would be nice.
Yes, we are updating the servers to 1.3.1 (as quickly as possible, the devolopers need to check so there aren't any issues which can occur when updating servers and plugins)

Ben Morter

Spectator
Reaction score
Does anyone else have a problem with a virus on some of the links on the minecaft forum? i cant download the changer because my computer blocks the page due to a virus. Any help?

Wolfgang678

Spectator
Reaction score
I'll wait for the update, but will it be done in like 5 days? or longer?

LongCross

Survivor
Reaction score
When i downloaded it, it came up as minecraft.zip not minecraft.jar. Then i put it in to my bin folder and deleted the other minecraft.jar. But when i try and run minecraft it just says Updating Minecraft and freezes on that screen. Help!

*FIXED*

CheeseBob86

Spectator
Reaction score
When I downloaded the .jar, I put it in my bin folder in replace of my 1.3.1 client, then double tapped the Minecraft Icon to load the game up. Everything was normal... I thought... Then my loading bar wouldn't go the whole way. It goes about 3/4 of the way then stops. Can anyone help me?

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
It should download as a .jar file. Try opening the ZIP you downloaded from that link and the Jar may be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci