• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dippy's Digital-Art Shop! c:

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
Hey, some of you might know me from my previous threads that have no died out due to inactivity but I am now back. Due to me now having a broken tablet I've started to draw with a mouse, although it's time consuming at the end I find it pretty worthwhile.

Examples!

more to come
If you would like to see some of my previous work of mine using a tablet here's a thread:
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/dippys-workshop.113116/

How can I get a drawing from you?
Well, due to the large amount of time they take they will cost $5, the same price in my previous art shop. If you're willing to pay just reply on this thread using the following format:

In-Game Name:
Pose:
Face expression:
How cute is dippy from 1-10?(1 being the highest and 10 being the highest):

What program do I use?
I use the same program many use, Paint Tool Sai! I also use Photoshop CS6 to edit it.

Last words:
Depending on this goes I'll give it out a few free random drawings at some random times, thanks for reading! c:

edit: ill probably edit this thread and make it nicerrr yay

Last edited:

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe I should get a free one for first??!?1 Good luck with this :D If I had money I'd totally buy one! Your work is amazing!

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
Maybe I should get a free one for first??!?1 Good luck with this :D If I had money I'd totally buy one! Your work is amazing!

Well, I do need examples and you are first so I guess so! o:
Thanks by the way and congrats on moderator(im rly late but owell)

Reaction score
Ah, good luck with your work! If only they were free :(
Anyways hope people buy your art! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci