• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diamond Minecraft Sword in real life

XechaTigs

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, thought I might drop a thread here for people to view and share about a Diamond Minecraft Sword I've just recently made.

This sword is crafted entirely out of custom painted one inch by one inch wood blocks, which means it's just the right size to hold and swing around. It's got some heft to it, but it feels good in your hands (giggity). This sword is glued together with wood glue, and trust me will not fall apart unless beaten continuously against a hard surface. This sword is the first of many, and is actually up for grabs. You can find the Ebay link on my page if you wish to have it for yourself, or simply post a comment below if you have any questions or comments for me.

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
My jeasoulsy never exeeded further. That sword is awesome, good job mate.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks really cool! Sounds painful to hold, shouldn't there be some padding for it?

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Looks cool, mate :D
Anyways, I never knew you can make a Diamond Sword using Wood :p

XechaTigs

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks really cool! Sounds painful to hold, shouldn't there be some padding for it?
It's actually not that difficult to hold, and only painful if you swing it around and let a hard edge jab you. Though if you did use some padding, it'd probably be a lot easier to use, I just couldn't garuntee that paint wouldn't rub off after long use.

XechaTigs

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks cool, mate :D
Anyways, I never knew you can make a Diamond Sword using Wood :p
Lol, same here XD. if I were to make this out of real diamonds, im pretty sure I wouldn't need to sell it, cause I'd already be rich XD.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci