• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diamond Fist's Glitch FIX!!

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So I need to tell people about this now. so I was playing Holiday resort . And I got like full armor right off mid, and Mr gears (one of the best players in the world) kills 2 people, then me, and 1 more after that, leaving him with full iron armor and a stone sword. he abused the fist glitch! I thought it was hacks and I went and told people, but no one cared, then later, I found him in survival games highway, the same thing happened, he hit me, and found out he had fist glitch, then abused it! It's happened 3 times (all three times I've played with him) in holiday resort, survival games highway, and Cherrynoble 2015 (no idea how to spell that)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
So I need to tell people about this now. so I was playing Holiday resort . And I got like full armor right off mid, and Mr gears (one of the best players in the world) kills 2 people, then me, and 1 more after that, leaving him with full iron armor and a stone sword. he abused the fist glitch! I thought it was hacks and I went and told people, but no one cared, then later, I found him in survival games highway, the same thing happened, he hit me, and found out he had fist glitch, then abused it! It's happened 3 times (all three times I've played with him) in holiday resort, survival games highway, and Cherrynoble 2015 (no idea how to spell that)
He's not exactly known for being the most legit player

Mr_Gears bad boy.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
I will admit, I have abused the glitch before, and I'm almost positive that every player has abused the glitch at least once. If you say you haven't, you're lying.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I will admit, I have abused the glitch before, and I'm almost positive that every player has abused the glitch at least once. If you say you haven't, you're lying.
nice sig. and its true that we've all probably abused it at one point, but since your regarded as one of the best in the world people will do things such as these to try to bring your rep down

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
nice sig. and its true that we've all probably abused it at one point, but since your regarded as one of the best in the world people will do things such as these to try to bring your rep down
Trust me, I've been through that many times. Once being the whole 'Boosting Stats' thing, that was thankfully resolved as nothing was proven against me. (The player who made this up has been banned)

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Trust me, I've been through that many times. Once being the whole 'Boosting Stats' thing, that was thankfully resolved as nothing was proven against me. (The player who made this up has been banned)
Props to you for powering through these things thank you and gl with you future mcsg career.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
This is getting awkward, please take this somewhere else :)
It's not really awkward.... ily isn't literal it's figuritive in this particular usage.... if you guys are going hate on him for using fist glitch when you guys use it every time you can.... I really don't see the point of trying to rag on him. Also your acting like me being nice was a flame...
please take this somewhere else :)
... That's really not how it works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci