• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dhromex [AU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm requesting a name change in your clan. This name is too similar to my clan's, which I own. Please change this name.

ExtremeHazza

Platinum
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft Name: ExtremeHazza
Wins: 7, but whatever, I'm applying anyway.
Games Played: 1328
Skype Name: extremehazza
Previous Clans: None
Game Rank: 102549
Donator: No
Self Ranking(1-10): 6
Strengths: Tactical fights (jumping around people, etc.), staying stealthy, I'm good with teamwork and I have quite good placement of Flint and steel.
Weakness: Long range bow shots and fights in a confined area.
Points: 5 at the moment because of sponsors and bounties. But my best amount of points was around 1500.
Are U Good At Fishing Rod: Yes, especially in water.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Please change the clan name to something different, it is almost the exact same as another clan's and it's clear that the owner of that clan doesn't want it to be the same. If you don't change it yourself, I'll have to change it for you. I also noticed that this is an AU clan, if you meant to create an AU division of the already existing clan, you're going to have to discuss it with Alpha and get permission from him. Thanks, and have a great day. :)

KabaniaBum

Experienced
Reaction score
No I'm not cause prounonce lomix yea then add chr to the beginning it sounds completely different I'm keeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci