• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dexterity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imp

Spectator
Reaction score
I, Josh, denied you. Don't go blaming Anthony, me and Gucci agreed it would be best to deny you, for the clan. But it seems your whining got you a chance with pity, don't think it's gonna be easy to get in.
i override, accetped as owner

Arriex

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Max
IGN: Arriex ( Im going to apply with Hysious )
Wins/Games Played: like about 1/10 on Hysious, I would have better stats but I use this account for clans and to play with friends and such.
Skype Name: You have it
Do You Have Teamspeak: Mhm
Past Clans: Dexerity, Iris, Intesify, I was a trial in Invicible, others too, look in my signature.
PvP Strengths: Im decent at getting combos, I'm pretty decent at fns
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, big teams,
Tell us a little about you: Well, I'm a MC person who likes video games,pretty obvious, and I want to get back into clans and I feel like I could maybe apply here, I have a decent amount of experience with people in this clan and I might be a help in CBS and such as I'm decent at pvp and a good clan person i can easily communicate and can be loyal and i guess "listen" so I can be an actual help. :)

- ty :)

Dexterity

Survivor
Reaction score
much
IGN: Arriex ( Im going to apply with Hysious )
Wins/Games Played: like about 1/10 on Hysious, I would have better stats but I use this account for clans and to play with friends and such.
Skype Name: You have it
Do You Have Teamspeak: Mhm
Past Clans: Dexerity, Iris, Intesify, I was a trial in Invicible, others too, look in my signature.
PvP Strengths: Im decent at getting combos, I'm pretty decent at fns
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, big teams,
Tell us a little about you: Well, I'm a MC person who likes video games,pretty obvious, and I want to get back into clans and I feel like I could maybe apply here, I have a decent amount of experience with people in this clan and I might be a help in CBS and such as I'm decent at pvp and a good clan person i can easily communicate and can be loyal and i guess "listen" so I can be an actual help. :)

- ty :)
pending

Ness

Tribute
Reaction score

Name: Ness
IGN: zNessy / xNessy
Wins/Games Played: 162 / 738
Skype Name: ness.god
Do You Have Teamspeak: Yes
Past Clans: In my signature
PvP Strengths: Bow, Sword Combos, Ping, Rod, Playing Agressive and Defensive
PvP Weaknesses: Ice Battles
Tell us a little about you: I was told to apply by my bae Smoken // Josh. And I was told that I am a clan carry.

SaltyStrafe

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Main - Sloody | Alt - N1ggaD1ck
Wins/Games Played: Main - 50/400 (just after stat reset i had 100 wins and then i got a stat reset to try for a better ratio) | Alt - 40/130
Skype Name: zombiegodpvp (don't even ask)
Past Clans: Sparta, Outbreak, Iris, Ancient, Tornadic, Dare, Potent, Divergent/Agony.
PvP Strengths: Rod, Strafes, FnS, Sword.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow, To3+.
Tell us a little about you: I play a block game. Idk :p

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Name: Ness
IGN: zNessy / xNessy
Wins/Games Played: 162 / 738
Skype Name: ness.god
Past Clans: In my signature
PvP Strengths: Bow, Sword Combos, Ping, Rod, Playing Agressive and Defensive
PvP Weaknesses: Ice Battles
Tell us a little about you: I was told to apply by my bae Smoken // Josh. And I was told that I am a clan carry.

ur back in clans already ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci