• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dexterity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
don't lie to us lol, we got understacked and someone threw inside, depressing ,but gg, only would've made a difference of like a round
Tbh you guys lost due to poor leadership. You should have realized that they got stacked by seperating properly and taking longer routes. While you sat at Corn they continued to get chests and gear up. If you would have rushed them or continued to loot you may have won

It was alright I guess. People don't realize that even if we sit kran it doesn't matter. Zig, Adam, Jug and a bunch of others didn't even play. We have like 15 active members that are all good and it's funny when clans think it makes a difference when one player sits.
tbh you weren't even tested, I didnt know the map until 30 minutes before and we didn't bother studying it. It also didn't help I had to use 4 idiots every round who managed to get picked with a grace period.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tbh you guys lost due to poor leadership. You should have realized that they got stacked by seperating properly and taking longer routes. While you sat at Corn they continued to get chests and gear up. If you would have rushed them or continued to loot you may have won

tbh you weren't even tested, I didnt know the map until 30 minutes before and we didn't bother studying it. It also didn't help I had to use 4 idiots every round who managed to get picked with a grace period.
Tbh we lost cause sometimes the clan can be unleadable, we got routes and didnt sit at corn, but some people didnt know where to go which was so frustrating

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tbh we lost cause sometimes the clan can be unleadable, we got routes and didnt sit at corn, but some people didnt know where to go which was so frustrating
Let's be real, my pet mouse (Noofy) carried

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
IGN:zAsqect | SolrfIare
Past Clans:Torrnadic, OZ, and some others
Skype Name:I'll PM
Wins/Games Played:6/41
Do You Have Teamspeak:Yasssss
What you like to be called by: Aspect
you were trial OZ, not even member lol!

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Although there isn't flame yet, I just want to warn all of you that any flame past this point will result in punishment being placed. Keep it off of the thread.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Although there isn't flame yet, I just want to warn all of you that any flame past this point will result in punishment being placed. Keep it off of the thread.
I saw it coming

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score

Serti we weren't talking about clan wars. We had a normal battle against Dexterity. Why are you telling me your CW woes on the dexterity thread?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
May I have a representitive from Dexterity send me a PM about the two battles with Curse? Things like proof of the DQ(s) would be helpful or else those wins are not allowed to be posted on the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci