• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dexterity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsDemon

Survivor
Reaction score
Herro Demon applied where my member at doe - PoseidonIsNotGod

CaliHusky

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Artworks
Past Clans: Ziege,Nitrosity (Owner), Alpha (Officer), Historical (Owner), Eternal (Owner)
Skype Name: Mancasola
WinsGames Played: Stats are terrible because I just sorta mess around on this account but legacy stats was 1/10 On the account CaliHusky.
Do You Have Teamspeak: Yes! <3
Note: Have good clan experience, Good teamwork, and am mature and rarely offline.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
This thread has been locked while it is under review. Check back shortly for an update on this post.

UPDATE: I apologize for having to lock this thread, but after I make this post, it will be unlocked. Flame was continuing as I was deleting it, so it needed to be locked for the time being. Anyway. Massive amounts of flame has been removed off this thread. The users in question that were giving DDoS threats have already been taken care of by our Sr. Staff. The rest of the members that participated in the flame will be reviewed by our staff team and their status will quickly be determined. I will be monitoring this thread closely as well as the members that participated in the flame. If I notice that it is continuing, further action will be taken. That could result in members being removed from the forums. It could also warrant a possible Black-list for this clan if the flame is a result of the clan members. I would advise the leaders of the clan to closely guard it's members and prohibit them from making any further actions that could be determined as flame, spam, flooding, offensive, abusive, or anything that does not belong on our network. Also, many messages were removed due to them quoting messages that had been deleted prior. This does not mean that your messages was offensive, but it contained evidence of messages that were removed. If there are any questions or concerns about anything I have said, please do not hesitate to contact myself or another staff member. Thank you and have a nice day.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This thread has been locked while it is under review. Check back shortly for an update on this post.

UPDATE: I apologize for having to lock this thread, but after I make this post, it will be unlocked. Flame was continuing as I was deleting it, so it needed to be locked for the time being. Anyway. Massive amounts of flame has been removed off this thread. The users in question that were giving DDoS threats have already been taken care of by our Sr. Staff. The rest of the members that participated in the flame will be reviewed by our staff team and their status will quickly be determined. I will be monitoring this thread closely as well as the members that participated in the flame. If I notice that it is continuing, further action will be taken. That could result in members being removed from the forums. It could also warrant a possible Black-list for this clan if the flame is a result of the clan members. I would advise the leaders of the clan to closely guard it's members and prohibit them from making any further actions that could be determined as flame, spam, flooding, offensive, abusive, or anything that does not belong on our network. Also, many messages were removed due to them quoting messages that had been deleted prior. This does not mean that your messages was offensive, but it contained evidence of messages that were removed. If there are any questions or concerns about anything I have said, please do not hesitate to contact myself or another staff member. Thank you and have a nice day.
tf it was a joke

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Uxie isn't even in the clan, why are we getting punished for some dumbass pretending to be with us

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Uxie isn't even in the clan, why are we getting punished for some dumbass pretending to be with us
I never said you were getting punished. I said members that participated would. Joke or not, we don't allow those things on our network.

EDIT: Actually, I never said anyone was getting punished. I said the accounts would be looked into. And that if it continued, action may be taken.

Dexterity

Survivor
Reaction score
I never said you were getting punished. I said members that participated would. Joke or not, we don't allow those things on our network.

EDIT: Actually, I never said anyone was getting punished. I said the accounts would be looked into. And that if it continued, action may be taken.
i actually just brain farted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci