• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dexterity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Accepted as trial. We want to see how active you will be now. Be on Ts as much as Possible. If there are others on just join in with them. I will be taking an evaluation in a week on how active you have been based on the other members.
Yo when u wanna finish battle

SamDoesYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Sam
IGN: sam_ryan12
Maps Good At: SG4, Alaskin Village, Turbulence, Par 72, ValleySide, Holiday Resort (Basically All The Good Maps)
Maps Bad At: (Some of the new ones and the really old unpopular ones)
Weakness: Dexterity, Bow
Strengths: Rod, Sword, Fns
Past Clans: Sacred Oxymoron Rektless
Swag Level: 1-10: 69
Mic: Good (Blue Yeti)
Why I want to be in #Dexterity: I have been getting better at mcsg recently and have been playing with the clan, I realized how good of a clan they really are, I have also known Swagxmuffin52 since April and was their when the clan was founded I have been getting into clans recently and decieded that I would apply for this one I realize some of you do not like me and think I'm bad but just give me a chance, I hope I can prove myself to you.
Games Won: Before stats reset 14
Games Played: About 240 (One of those guys with bad ratios but not that bad)
Ratio: 1/17 :(
Donor: Diamond

ScooterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
We have them on our Records and u guys decided not to post them because u guys got rekt
LOL nah we beat you the first time, Then had a redo, But you guys got a mod and she said that we had to delete every battle.

ScooterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Sam
IGN: sam_ryan12
Maps Good At: SG4, Alaskin Village, Turbulence, Par 72, ValleySide, Holiday Resort (Basically All The Good Maps)
Maps Bad At: (Some of the new ones and the really old unpopular ones)
Weakness: Dexterity, Bow
Strengths: Rod, Sword, Fns
Past Clans: Sacred Oxymoron Rektless
Swag Level: 1-10: 69
Mic: Good (Blue Yeti)
Why I want to be in #Dexterity: I have been getting better at mcsg recently and have been playing with the clan, I realized how good of a clan they really are, I have also known Swagxmuffin52 since April and was their when the clan was founded I have been getting into clans recently and decieded that I would apply for this one I realize some of you do not like me and think I'm bad but just give me a chance, I hope I can prove myself to you.
Games Won: Before stats reset 14
Games Played: About 240 (One of those guys with bad ratios but not that bad)
Ratio: 1/17 :(
Donor: Diamond
Denied.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
LOL nah we beat you the first time, Then had a redo, But you guys got a mod and she said that we had to delete every battle.
The battles i'm talking about were from like 2 months ago not that one where u guys tried to DQ us every round lol... post ur losses everyone knows u deleted tons of losses from your records

ScooterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
The battles i'm talking about were from like 2 months ago not that one where u guys tried to DQ us every round lol... post ur losses everyone knows u deleted tons of losses from your records
Nah that never happened, We won the First one, Then we allowed you to rematch us and we dq'd you 1 round, Got a mod and then they said that we had to take all the battles off because one of your guys, Im not sure who, made a huge deal of something and a sr mod got angry and said no battles count, So we still have a new battle whenever you want. For just a regular Battle.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Nah that never happened, We won the First one, Then we allowed you to rematch us and we dq'd you 1 round, Got a mod and then they said that we had to take all the battles off because one of your guys, Im not sure who, made a huge deal of something and a sr mod got angry and said no battles count, So we still have a new battle whenever you want. For just a regular Battle.
That was a complete different battle... That battle happened like 2 months after the first couple battles we had.. Whatever though bro xD

ScooterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
That was a complete different battle... That battle happened like 2 months after the first couple battles we had.. Whatever though bro xD
I dont even remember those battles...... Was that against Cyclone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci