• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Devilation [EU Division]

djPlazma

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Josip
IGN : BlueGoanna
Skype Name : plazma.strike (BlueGoanna)
Wins : New acc 30 wins.But on the old one 70
Total Games : 363
Past clans : None
Donor : No
How Active Will you Be : How much do I need ;)
Favorite Map(s) : Valleyside Unervisty , survival Games Highway , Brezze Island , Alaskan Village and The Sruvival Games 4.
PvP Strenght(s) : Bow fights , Sword fights , Fishing rod and F&S fights .
PvP weakness(s) : Hackers and 4 teams
Why do you think you should be accepted? Because I'am good player and this clan need good players to get better results in clan war ! ;)

-THIS IS APP OF MY FRIEND HE CAN'T APPLY BACASE HE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MCSG FORUM-

CHRISGUNNING

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Josip
IGN : BlueGoanna
Skype Name : plazma.strike (BlueGoanna)
Wins : New acc 30 wins.But on the old one 70
Total Games : 363
Past clans : None
Donor : No
How Active Will you Be : How much do I need ;)
Favorite Map(s) : Valleyside Unervisty , survival Games Highway , Brezze Island , Alaskan Village and The Sruvival Games 4.
PvP Strenght(s) : Bow fights , Sword fights , Fishing rod and F&S fights .
PvP weakness(s) : Hackers and 4 teams
Why do you think you should be accepted? Because I'am good player and this clan need good players to get better results in clan war ! ;)

-THIS IS APP OF MY FRIEND HE CAN'T APPLY BACASE HE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MCSG FORUM-
DENIED
Doesnt fit win requirement!

Martinioh123

Diamond
Reaction score
[1] Name: Martin
[2] Age: 14
[3] IGN: Martinioh123
[4] Country Norway
[5] Skype Name: martinioh123
[6] Wins: 911
[7] Total Games: 4,6k
[8] Past Clans: PenguinSquad, Phoenix/Sypher, EndGamers and Penetration
[9] Donor?: Yeah, diamond.
[10] How Active Will You Be? 3 hours a day or more
[11] Favourite Map(s): SG4, Highway and all the Breeze maps
[12] PvP Strength(s): Rod, combos, fns and long range bowshots
[13] PvP Weakness(s):Close range bow fights, too aggressive and ping.
[14] Why do you think you should be accepted? Idk, felt like applying

CHRISGUNNING

Diamond
Reaction score
[1] Name: Martin
[2] Age: 14
[3] IGN: Martinioh123
[4] Country Norway
[5] Skype Name: martinioh123
[6] Wins: 911
[7] Total Games: 4,6k
[8] Past Clans: PenguinSquad, Phoenix/Sypher, EndGamers and Penetration
[9] Donor?: Yeah, diamond.
[10] How Active Will You Be? 3 hours a day or more
[11] Favourite Map(s): SG4, Highway and all the Breeze maps
[12] PvP Strength(s): Rod, combos, fns and long range bowshots
[13] PvP Weakness(s):Close range bow fights, too aggressive and ping.
[14] Why do you think you should be accepted? Idk, felt like applying
ACCEPTED!
'Trial member' If you are a nasty to any members instant kick.

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
[1] Name -
My name is Thomas, you can also call me Tom.

[2] Age -
I am 17 years old.

[3] Ingamename -
My main account is Vestregutten, however i also have some alts.

[4] Country -
I am from Norway.

[5] Skypename -
My Skypename is Vestregutten.

[6] Wins -
I have 169 wins on Vestregutten, I'm not that person who play for good stats. I also have 1,4k wins combined on Hive.

[7] Games Played -
I have 785 games played.

[8] Past clans -
I was trial in The Rebels, but got kicked since the trial ended and i was on vacation most of the trial so i didn't get he chance to improve and show myself.
I have also been in EndGamers.

[9] Donor -
I have like 5 accounts with Iron donor, but most of them runs out when i'm coming home from my vacation.

[10] How active will you be -
I will be on for 1+ hour each day.

[11] Favorite map(s) -
I like a lot of the maps on McGamer, but i could say Survival Games 4, Atlantis, Valleyside University e.g

[12] PvP strength(s) -
One of my PvP strength is...

Sword - My sword is "good." I know how to get crits and too blockhit. I can also land good hits and get combo(s).

Fishing Rod - I love this lovely item. I can use it to knock my opponent away so i can get some space to for example eat. I can also use it to knock my opponent back so i can get a combo on him with my sword.

Bow - On a good day i can get good combos and get important hits. My bow may be variable from each day. Depends on how good i play.

FnS - I have learned to use the FnS good really quick. I can use it to get my opponent low and use it to my advantage.

I also have more PvP strengths, however this is some of the.

[13] PvP weakness(es) -
Some of my PvP weaknesses are...

Water Fights - I'm just terrible in water fights. Therefore i never play on maps with tons of water. I'm improving on this doe.

Another weakness is going into fights with low hearts and those days where i play bad.

[14] Why do you think you should be accepted -
Because i'm a active and good pvper. I have a lot of experience with leading and be in a clan. I know how to take choices to do the best for my clan. I will also like to explore a new community and create some new friends. I can also share some tips & tricks.

Note - This is written on my Ipad and I will be on vacation for the three next weeks :)

Last edited:

CHRISGUNNING

Diamond
Reaction score
[1] Name -

[2] Age -
I am 17 years old.

[3] Ingamename -

[4] Country -
I am from Norway.

[5] Skypename -

[6] Wins -
I have 169 wins on Vestregutten, I'm not that person who play for good stats. I also have 1,4k wins combined on Hive.

[7] Games Played -
I have 785 games played.

[8] Past clans -
I was trial in The Rebels, but got kicked since the trial ended and i was on vacation most of the trial so i didn't get he chance to improve and show myself.

[9] Donor -
I have like 5 accounts with Iron donor, but most of them runs out when i'm coming home from my vacation.

[11] Favorite map(s) -
I like a lot of the maps on McGamer, but i could say Survival Games 4, Atlantis, Valleyside University e.g

[12] PvP strength(s) -

Sword - My sword is "good." I know how to get crits and too blockhit. I can also land good hits and get combo(s).

Fishing Rod - I love this lovely item. I can use it to knock my opponent away so i can get some space to for example eat. I can also use it to knock my opponent back so i can get a combo on him with my sword.

Bow - On a good day i can get good combos and get important hits. My bow may be variable from each day. Depends on how good i play.

FnS - I have learned to use the FnS good really quick. I can use it to get my opponent low and use it to my advantage.

[13] PvP weakness(es) -

Water Fights - I'm just terrible in water fights. Therefore i never play on maps with tons of water. I'm improving on this doe.

Another weakness is going into fights with low hearts and those days where i play bad.

Because i'm a active and good pvper. I have a lot of experience with leading and be in a clan. I know how to take choices to do the best for my clan. I will also like to explore a new community and create some new friends. I can also share some tips & tricks.

Note - This is written on my Ipad and I will be on vacation for the three next weeks :)
ACCEPTED
Trial member, welcome!

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
I should probably be taken off the thread, I was kicked for inactivity :D

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
w
[1] Name -

[2] Age -
I am 17 years old.

[3] Ingamename -

[4] Country -
I am from Norway.

[5] Skypename -

[6] Wins -

[7] Games Played -
I have 785 games played.

[8] Past clans -

[9] Donor -

[11] Favorite map(s) -

[12] PvP strength(s) -

[13] PvP weakness(es) -

No offence to Devalation,But vestre,why this clan. According to them we have mouse hacks. Like no offence.

Reactions: Nix

ludjak01

Diamond
Reaction score
[1] Name: My name is Ludvig Jakobsson
[2] Age: I´m 13 years old
[3] IGN: My IGN name is ludjak01
[4] Country: I´m from sweden
[5] Skype Name: My skype name is ludjak01
[6] Wins: 218
[7] Total Games: 1638
[8] Past Clans: #Devilation #Frostbite and #Viral
[9] Donor?: yes I have Diamond donor
[10] How Active Will You Be? around 3 hours a day
[11] Favourite Map(s): Vallyside, SG 4, fortress pyke and Icarus
[12] PvP Strength(s): Flint and steel, fishing rod , bow and sword
[13] PvP Weakness(s): hackers and tripple teams
[14] Why do you think you should be accepted? I know I know I have been in this clan but when I think about it I regret that I left the clan. I like this clan and I Think its perfect for me and its a lot of members so I can play with diffrent peapols evrerytime. :D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci