• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Developer applications are now open!

Dusan

Platinum
Reaction score
Gl and i really want to see new developers c:

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Throwback!

In all honesty, I almost cried that day. It meant so much to me to see my name as a rainbow, even if it was only for a split send. At that moment, I felt that the name Equalitee had finally lived up to its expectations, and I am so proud.

Friiday

Experienced
Reaction score
Good luck to all applying! Interested to see how it might effect MCGamer in a positive way!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon Gideon

DV_Raiton

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
I thought I coded everything and did all of the work? (JK). Can't wait until we find a new member to our team!
Chad:
DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS !!!!!

But anyway, good luck to all those applying, and if you get it, I hope you can make some hook the server up helping our other Developeres!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci