• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Destroyers US Clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

papasboy3434

Spectator
Reaction score

Application
*In game name:papasboy3434
*How old are you?:12
*How good are you at pvp 1/10?:8
*How many wins do you have:17 i joined a while ago
*How active are you 1/10?9
*Pvp Strengths? im good at flint and steal , im good at bowing , im good at the fishing rod thing
*Pvp weaknesses? i get hit cut off alot sometimes i hesitate

*Whats your Skype name? julian.hernandez452
Ranks:

Zmanthegamer

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys Josh here and I bring you guys a mcsg clan called Destroyers. Join us or fear us

You can not join multipal clans

Contact me on Skype. Skype name is JoshbillyjoeMC

Requirements:
1.Must have 200 Wins[You will be accepted if your skilled at PvP]
2.Must have skype [No Exceptions]
3.Must be 12+
4.No disrespecting other clans.
5. Respect other clan members
6.Must be loyal/Teamwork

Application
*In game name:
*How old are you?:
*How good are you at pvp 1/10?:
*How many wins do you have
*How active are you 1/10?
*Pvp Strengths?
*Pvp weaknesses?

*Whats your Skype name?
Ranks:

Leaders - The Soul Of Destroyers.
1. Joshbillyjoe
2. CreeperCraftAus

Co-Owner

Officers:
venomify
Yurleth
Members:
CreeperBubbles
_GR1MREAPER
Raminator42

Funkydude05

Trial members:

Cheerleaders - The Heart Of Destroyers:
KevinDaSniper

Clan Battles!
Destroyers VS Reflection - 5-0 WIN!
Destroyers VS Kronic - 2-0 Lost :(
Destroyers VS MisticFuze 3-1 Lost D:
Destroyers VS Forsaken - Soon coming.
Take down the lie

Zmanthegamer

Experienced
Reaction score
ON Behalf of #MysticFuze I challenge you to a 6v6 clan battle! Add my Skype: maanp7 for further notice!
Have an outsider spectate they'll cheat you out like they did to us the "win" against reflection isn't legit they DQd us for something thats not against the rules and didn't happen anyway

Zmanthegamer

Experienced
Reaction score
Excuse me, I think I know what i'm talking about, Soulv2 is not a mod or admin, he cannot punish clans, please be smart, thanks.
Actualy I think I know what I'm talking about because those are the rules that everyone exept this cry baby clan uses. These people (JoshBillyJoe) makes up rules as we go and then breaks them. For example the rule on Valleyside University was no stone sword chest and you went right for it so we could of DQd Destroyers for that but we didn't because we wrecked their butts anyway.

Zmanthegamer

Experienced
Reaction score
Actualy I think I know what I'm talking about because those are the rules that everyone exept this cry baby clan uses. These people (JoshBillyJoe) makes up rules as we go and then breaks them. For example the rule on Valleyside University was no stone sword chest and you went right for it so we could of DQd Destroyers for that but we didn't because we wrecked their butts anyway.
Don't you see Josh you can't win this argument.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Astrix made a good choice cause this clan is a bunch of babies.
Take down the lie
Have an outsider spectate they'll cheat you out like they did to us the "win" against reflection isn't legit they DQd us for something thats not against the rules and didn't happen anyway
Astrix made a good choice cause this clan is a bunch of babies.
Read the link in my last post on here those are the official rules and there's nothing about spying on it. Besides we didn't spy
Don't you see Josh you can't win this argument.
Please do not mega most, there is an edit button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci