• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

destroyed maps

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
I've heard of opinions and I understand that, what I don't understand is why your comparing a revamp of a map to a map that's removed...
*Sigh* because I believe that the map that is removed from the MCSG map pool is better than a "newer version" of an already existing map.

to mcsg: if the map aint broke, don't fix it, I see no idea why you had to make a revamp of holiday resort, it didn't turned out to be as fun as the original one, same with other maps.

Zeplohx

Survivor
Reaction score
Icarus is so underplayed now.

I remember everyone played it cause it was Huahwi's favorite map ;c

it's one of my favorite maps too (not the revamped)

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I loved that map! It was so easy to win on it because no one had a route on it and you could easily enchant on it because of the animals.
There also was a furnace with 64 bottles of enchanting that I knew of. It was so overpowered, I would get full Protection II and a Sharpness II sword and a Power III bow nearly every time, so I'd always win. It was such a fun map to play, and it still would've been even if there wasn't great routes everywhere on it.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
There also was a furnace with 64 bottles of enchanting that I knew of. It was so overpowered, I would get full Protection II and a Sharpness II sword and a Power III bow nearly every time, so I'd always win. It was such a fun map to play, and it still would've been even if there wasn't great routes everywhere on it.
I actually did have a chest route. I had 2 double tier 2's and 1 other tier 2, including corn during refill :)

Fallen Empire v2 is probably the least encouraged map in MCSG, more so that it has now been removed.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
I miss "Remnant" (Think that's how you spell it!). It was my favorite map and it was OP as hell! Even though it was laggy I still loved it!

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I actually did have a chest route. I had 2 double tier 2's and 1 other tier 2, including corn during refill :)

Fallen Empire v2 is probably the least encouraged map in MCSG, more so that it has now been removed.
It's still on the 48-player servers, but no one plays those anymore, sadly.

hax

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Return to MoonBase 9 is complete and utter trash. They basically got every other route and chucked it into the cave/mine route to make it even more overpowered than it already was.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci