• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Destiny [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I enjoy joking
Makes me happy
You make me happy
Babe
<3
Tbh I can't believe he didn't get that joke
Because in the selfie all you can see is a phone and some curly black hair
Overreaction
Manipulation
Lol I made the same joke a week ago. He was like, "Check out my avatar." And then I was like "Oh I didn't know u were a phone." Actually I said something different and it was a lot funnier but it had something to do with that. Point of the story, I'm good at jokes. It was funny. Also ily.
and
what's up
with you
making posts where
you tab like
every 2 or 3
words.

Death_Chimp

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan Battle?
Alliance vs Destiny
When: Now
Time: 3:55PM Pacific time
Ill give you till 4:20 to respond.

JoHn_WiZ

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: Wizzy_
Strengths/Weaknesses: Sword, Rod, FNS, Bow
Why you wish to join Destiny?: I would like to join Destiny because i think that this clan is swag. Also I would like to test out new clans, I feel that this is good for me.

Experience with other servers (Kohi, ocn, hive, etc): BadLion, MCSG, Nexus<-- xD, Hive, 2015, Kohi, Dj, Rev, Crisp ect

Prior experience is necessary: I do have prior experience.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
<3

Lol I made the same joke a week ago. He was like, "Check out my avatar." And then I was like "Oh I didn't know u were a phone." Actually I said something different and it was a lot funnier but it had something to do with that. Point of the story, I'm good at jokes. It was funny. Also ily.
and
what's up
with you
making posts where
you tab like
every 2 or 3
words.
It's necessary ok

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
IGN:
Hysteriaa, Dqrkness, and my old friend's account [rip ;-;]

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Strengths:

- Sword [I can actually click since switching from a trackpad to a mouse ^-^ (Basically October 2014 - January 2015)]
- Rod rod rod [Not great, not bad either. I prefer to use it more than any of my other secondarys.]
- Fishing Rod and Bow Spam [Much fun, such w0w]

Weakness:

- Dodging FnS [This actually seems to kill me in all teamfights, or leads to my demise. Not kidding.]
- Teams of 3+ [The reason I have a 1/9]
- Hackers [Another reason I have a 1/9]

Why you wish to join Destiny?:
I would love to join Destiny because Destiny has already proven to be one of the best clans in the US Division [and maybe possibly on MCGamer?, idk tho]. Also, some great PvP'rs are in this clan [Thus, everyone minus Jcc scrand]. I wanted to be in this clan a while ago, roughly 2-3 weeks before the US Clan Leaderboards Tournament. I was denied (I cri evry tim ;~;), but I've kept this clan in mind. Now, since apps are open again, I want to join to join my "dream clan", per se, and help it rebound from the loss of some members.

Experience with other servers (Kohi, ocn, hive, etc):
I got a swag 40/975 ratio on Hive, I play Badlion almost daily, Kohi when I want to tryhard MCSG [to keep up my clicking ^-^]. I also have been in the TeamSpeak today hearing everyone on factions c:.

Oh, yeah, thanks for reading my weird colored application.

Rebound from lost of members. Lol. You couldn't replace them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci