• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Destiny [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispeh

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Crispeh (formerly joko301)
Strengths: I mainly specialize in sword combat, and am decent with a bow. Fairly decent with a fishing rod.
Weaknesses: FNS is my main weakness, I never use them and sometimes run into them.
Why do you wish to join Destiny?: I've never been much into joining clans, I have had enough fun playing on my own over the past year or so, but I think it's time that I get into the community of MCSG/Survival Games. Seems like it could be fun. I've always liked participating in clan battles and other clan events. I have previously practiced and played some with Rebels US clan, and as well as the Ghosts EU clan.
Experience with other servers: I've played on MCSG, HiveMC, ProMCGames, Badlion(PotionPVP), TheNexusMC, TheFridgeMC, and several others that I cannot name off the top of my head.

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: u no it
Strengths/Weaknesses: everything
Why you wish to join Destiny?: same as ign

Experience with other servers (Kohi, ocn, hive, etc): google it i dont remember
ily.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yO ian nice clan you got there buddy
iancool
And @apzy nice to see that some people are still around

NoEnchantedFlash

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: EnchantedBow and noenchantedflash (old name bossboy2003)
Strengths/Weaknesses: Strengths: Bow, Strafes combos, team work/communication Weaknesses: Fns 4 team and up
Why you wish to join Destiny?:Because i beleive this is a competitive clan and i would like to join one that is competitive, nice, skilled and active

Experience with other servers (Kohi, ocn, hive, etc):Yes many (too many to count) lol

Charlie'

Gold
Reaction score
Ign: Kronsity
Strengths: All secondaries and sword
Weaknesses: 5+ teams and major hackers
Why you wish to join Destiny?: I want to join Destiny because it is the next great clan and I have a lot of experience with great clans.

Experience with other servers (Kohi, ocn, hive, etc): Hive I have 200 wins and Badlion I have been rank 1 on 1v1 and 2v2 for MCSG and Iron OCN
uh in clans you tend to fight a lot of 5+ teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci