• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Destiny [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubjectBlue

Diamond
Reaction score
Yo guys, I havent been coming on ts lately or really been playing mc but I just wanna let you know that sh!t has been happening in my personal life lately so pce for now. Idk how long it will be till I come back. ;/ cya

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
We have been a clan for a month and we have already achieved a lot, good job boys. Shoutout to the originals and the people still in the clan. Also shoutout to my mixtape.

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Ign:
Zoraa
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Teams of two or more.
Why you wish to join Destiny?:
I wish to join Destiny because being able to have fun with members in the clan would make me a better team player by knowing the strategics of the team and being able to learn the ways of being good.

Experience with other servers (Kohi, ocn, hive, etc):
Hive :)
You have to get to know us before applying. Prior experience with clan members is a requirement.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Ign:
Zoraa
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Teams of two or more.
Why you wish to join Destiny?:
I wish to join Destiny because being able to have fun with members in the clan would make me a better team player by knowing the strategics of the team and being able to learn the ways of being good.

Experience with other servers (Kohi, ocn, hive, etc):
Hive :)
I recommend you come on ts a lot and see if you fit in with us, then apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci