• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Destiny [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTomPlaysMCx

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: AutoCrits | xSingle
Wins (on either Hive/MCSG): AutoCrits I have 100 out of 400 and on my alt xSingle, I have like 20 wins out of 40 games.
Skype ID: zniqhtmare
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
Do you own a mic?: Yes
PvP Strengths: Bow Sword and FnS
PvP Weaknesses: Getting rod comboed
How active are you?: More active on weekends then weekdays. But overall pretty active.
Why do you wish to join Destiny?: I haven't been in a clan with a nice environment and Destiny seems like a clan with nice people and good players.
Have you previously teamed with anyone else in the clan?: No I haven't, but I'd be glad too.

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: AutoCrits | xSingle
Wins (on either Hive/MCSG): AutoCrits I have 100 out of 400 and on my alt xSingle, I have like 20 wins out of 40 games.
Skype ID: zniqhtmare
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
Do you own a mic?: Yes
PvP Strengths: Bow Sword and FnS
PvP Weaknesses: Getting rod comboed
How active are you?: More active on weekends then weekdays. But overall pretty active.
Why do you wish to join Destiny?: I haven't been in a clan with a nice environment and Destiny seems like a clan with nice people and good players.
Have you previously teamed with anyone else in the clan?: No I haven't, but I'd be glad too.
probably should team b4 u apply

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
I apologize for doing so poorly :p hopefully in the future we can battle and possibly win a round lol <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci