• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Destiny [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
There you go Jccandfriends c: If you need anything else message me or tag me and i'll be on it!

AimPls

Spectator
Reaction score
Have At Least 250+ Wins or a 1/4 Ratio [Exceptions]: 5 wins
Be 13 or Older [Some Exceptions] 13
Be Mature When Needed to be [No Exceptions] I am mature when needed.
Have a Working Mic [No Exceptions] I have the afterglow mic which has a quality mic
Have Teamspeak and Skype [No Exceptions]: i have both teamspeak and skype.
Ign: AimPls
Past Clans: None
Previous Experience With Members: Used to play on roxbot with chriscomedies .-.
Why do you want to be in Destiny (be detailed): I never experienced a clan and it seems fun. I want to also want to experience clan battles. But enough of what i want lets talk about what you want. Specifically what i would and could bring to the table. I am a good pvper used to be in the top 10 in the no debuffs ladder on badlion until false ban. i am also availabe 6-8 hours every weekend. I would also be able to priotize my time for clanbattles.

Last edited:

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Have At Least 250+ Wins or a 1/4 Ratio [Exceptions]: 5 wins
Be 13 or Older [Some Exceptions] 13
Be Mature When Needed to be [No Exceptions] I am mature when needed.
Have a Working Mic [No Exceptions] I have the afterglow mic which has a quality mic
Have Teamspeak and Skype [No Exceptions]: i have both teamspeak and skype.
Ign: AimPls
Past Clans: None
Previous Experience With Members: Used to play on roxbot with chriscomedies .-.
Why do you want to be in Destiny (be detailed): I never experienced a clan and it seems fun. I want to also want to experience clan battles. But enough of what i want lets talk about what you want. Specifically what i would and could bring to the table. I am a good pvper used to be in the top 10 in the no debuffs ladder on badlion until false ban. i am also availabe 6-8 hours every weekend. I would also be able to priotize my time for clanbattles.

If you wish to apply makea conversation on the forums with me (aka Jc) and@asdffish . There will be no auto-acceptions and a mandatory trial stage of at least 3 days. Use the template:

SuckSanity

Diamond
Reaction score
Ign: Sucky
Past Clans: Protocol
Previous Experience With Members: were all bbfs
Why do you want to be in Destiny (be detailed): because i want to be a god like jcc and iyan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci