• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Destiny [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
He was accepted as member before the battle and he was on the roster as well.

He said that we used players that were not on our roster so that is kinda implying that we used randies... Also, In what way are we being cocky? If it seems like I am, trust me. I'm not. Destiny is a great clan and they are #1 for a reason
Vortex aren't randoms, imo their in betweeners.
Tellin you right now you're not the 3rd longest running clan you didn't last half the time of vanguard eternity or rivals+ you dbd once.
BTW if you flame on another clans thread you always lose.

Myzah

Platinum
Reaction score
We beat Destiny 5-2, we are the third-longest running clan (behind Rebels and Tigers), and we are currently ranked #2 on the USCL. If you don't know us, you must not pay attention enough to the clan community. Sorry.
he dosent know u, nor do i because the clan community is dead af, there are no original clans all these randy ones are poping out of nowhere while all the original clans fall. The only known clans with orginal players are us and rebels

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
hi can we cb again sometime we had fun last time
yeah sure, hop on the ts anytime and everyone drop the topic lol. Mcsg used to be different. If it was 2013 or 2013 then vortex would be considered a randy clan but times have changed and they are a top tier clan atm in my eyes. Stop calling people randies because soon when old members retire they will be the ones keeping the community alive

Crusader999

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: ItsNeecro
Past Clans: Rayne, Artic, Breeze, Corrupt, Infernus, Polar, Era and Trespire.
Previous Experience With Members: Great teamwork, communication, friendship, cooporation and got along well with everyone.
Why do you want to be in Destiny (be detailed): I would like to join Destiny because I am looking to expand my career with clans in MCSG to a clan that will hopefully communicate even better and have even better teamwork than any past clan I've been in. I also want to meet new people, who I can hopefully grow in the MCSG community with and have long lasting friendships with.

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
Can you guys please put up your loss against us as it's been due time and it's still listed as "1-2 [PP]"

Kohiro

Diamond
Reaction score
Can you guys please put up your loss against us as it's been due time and it's still listed as "1-2 [PP]"
Jesus christ it's not that difficult to comprehend that you're not wanted on the thread buddy. Cya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci