• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Destiny [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KylieMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign:KylieMC
Past Clans:Unknown,Risen,Contrivance,Forbidden,Oblivate
Previous Experience With Members: I have experience with clans Also I have been In many CB's Scrims and I still talk to my old friends in forbidden
Why do you want to be in Destiny (be detailed):The reason why I want to join Destiny because I believe I very skilled in pvp with my Sword Rod and fns and I think I wont be a liability in the clan and I will be able to keep up, That's why I want to join Destiny

Charlie'

Gold
Reaction score
If you would read the thread you would pm the officers and leader this application instead of putting it on our thread.
Previous Experience With Members: I have experience with clans Also I have been In many CB's Scrims and I still talk to my old friends in forbidden
Why do you want to be in Destiny (be detailed):The reason why I want to join Destiny because I believe I very skilled in pvp with my Sword Rod and fns and I think I wont be a liability in the clan and I will be able to keep up, That's why I want to join Destiny

Jehxy

Platinum
Reaction score
aceptd as leadr

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Ign:11YearOldCarrier old ign was Kokoz
Past Clans: Alpha, Entrixity, Resilience,Curse,Forbidden,Imprisoned,Risen,Exquisite
Previous Experience With Members: Every now and then I hang out on the ts, and I am friends with Myzah
Why do you want to be in Destiny (be detailed): I'd like to take clans to the next level and be more competitive, it seems like a cool clan and id like to join. :D
Applications are closed.

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Previous experience with members means do you know anyone in this clan that is member+ nitwit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci