• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Destiny [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsThatHim

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Ympy
Strengths/Weaknesses: 1.6 and bows
Why you wish to join Destiny?: its time. i miss the competition and i want to get into it again.
Experience with other servers (Kohi, ocn, hive, etc):been on all of them been ranked pretty high in kohi ladders
Prior experience with the clan is necessary:i mean i know some of u and i know apzy quite well and i was in fgt for like a year lol

and yes that is him

hi

Last edited:

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Kronsity // Swanzy // Axing [CB Alt]
Strengths: Team fights, Rod, Bow, FnS
Weaknesses: Hackers, 1v6/7/8
Why you wish to join Destiny?: I would like to join Destiny because I am interested in joining a skilled clan and I want to become better and meet new people. I also would like to join because I want to increase my knowledge about clans. I do have a lot of experience, but I want to become more experienced.
Experience with other servers (Kohi, ocn, hive, etc): Hive 144 wins, MCSG 2v2 and 1v1 Rank 1 [Past], IronOCN Rank 16 [Past], UHC, Kohi.us
Prior experience with the clan is necessary.
Prior experience with clan members is a requirement.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: L0ganPlayz
Strengths/Weaknesses: S: Bow and water battles. W: Sword battles cause of the stupid 1.8 update but I can hold my ground.
Why you wish to join Destiny?: Destiny looks like an elite clan and looks like it has some good pvpers. I believe I can be a good contribution. Also iancool kinda knows me. My previous username is xSp0tlight
Experience with other servers (Kohi, ocn, hive, etc): I used to play hive and had a 1:5 ratio on it like over a year ago.
Prior experience with the clan is necessary. I have been in many clans. Ive been in Vortex, Elusive, Immortality, Haunted, Frost, and a bunch others.
U were in vortex?

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: HSKY / Huskies
Strengths/Weaknesses: Strengths - Jitter Clicking, Combos, Strafing. Weaknesses - Water fights, bows.
Why you wish to join Destiny?: I want to join because I feel like I can make a good impact on the clan because of my skill and I actually wanna be in a clan that doesn't disband a lot and that I feel I am good in.
Experience with other servers (Kohi, ocn, hive, etc): I do lots of Pot PvP on Kohi, I played on hive for about a year before switching to MCSG.
Prior experience with the clan is necessary. I don't know anyone in the clan atm, but I am going to list my past clans - Invincible (Member), Affinity (Elite), Vividus V2 (Leader), Invictus (Elite)
Prior experience is necessary, if you really want to join I suggest revoking your app for now and let us get to know you before reapplying

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
Prior corrientes is necessary, if you really want to join I suggest revoking your app for now and let us get to know you before reapplying
Wtf is a corrientes sound like an anime finisher

yzpA

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Ympy
Strengths/Weaknesses: 1.6 and bows
Why you wish to join Destiny?: its time. i miss the competition and i want to get into it again.
Experience with other servers (Kohi, ocn, hive, etc):been on all of them been ranked pretty high in kohi ladders
Prior experience with the clan is necessary:i mean i know some of u and i know apzy quite well and i was in fgt for like a year lol

and yes that is him

hi

YESSSSS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci