• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Destiny Elite Clan

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok. Lets just stop you right there. You lied to us and said a 3v3 and actually did a 4v3. Second round. You kill me not even a minute into the game, when we agreed to a grace. You think you have that much authority over us? Are you that cocky? Learn too play m8.
... We had 3 people. Scooby, Me, and Ernie. And, We never discussed a grace period aswell. If you would like to discuss this any further I would like to take it to private message so we do not spam your thread. Thank you.

Shant

Diamond
Reaction score
hello this is #Guardians and we want a clan war against u guys my skype : shan.totani please contact back thx <3

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score

"We came from one land and we hope to rule another it is our destiny"

Introduction

Welcome to Destiny everybody we are a new elite clan on MCSG and we are here to have a good time, meet new people and get better at the game. We recently moved from another popular server for a more fun experience and to be introduced to a brand new community. This clan strives for fun and to have a good time and we believe we can have a better time than we did on the other server we have played on. We hope this clan can last as long as possibly become one of the best.

Requirements
1. Be a cool Guy or Gal and be mature
2. Be friendly with every member of the clan
3. Any modded or hacked client the server does not agree with such as Bsm (with the exception of 1.7) will cause u to be kicked from the clan
4.You cannot be found in multiple clans beside this one this will result in a immediate kick

1. You will need to have 100 MCSG wins
2. Need to be at leas 13 years old
3. Skype and Teamspeak is required (no exceptions)
4. Need to be a cool person

Application
Irl Name:
Amount of wins on MCSG:

Amount of points:
How many kills do you have:
How Many deaths do you have:
PvP strengths:
Pvp weaknesses:
Why do you want to join #Destiny?
Anything else we might want to know(not required):

Roster
Leaders (2/2)
1.EpicGamer102[skype: x102games]
2. KingofGrapes [skype: kingofgrapes22]

Officers (2/3)
1. ItzViiruz
2.Bursban
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Above can accept or decline apps*
Moderators (3/3)
1. teddycat14
2.Fight2Live
3.killtheduck5|xJarco

Elites(must impress us in a clan battle)

Trusted
1.AJxD
2.TidiestBeef461
3.Aythed

Members
1.Exodius
Trials
1. pokefan360

Clan Battles
Destiny vs. Vengeance (3-0) [W]
Destiny vs. ThePulse (3-0) [W]
Destiny vs. Europa (3-1) [W]
Destiny vs. Carbon (3-2) [W]

*If you would like a clan battle please add one of the leaders on Skype*

[W]- Wins
[L]- Loss
[P]- Pending
[F]- Forfeit
[D]- Disqualified

Just a quick question, not meaning to start anything, but are you going to put our battle up in your clan battles section?

EpicGamer102

Experienced
Reaction score
GG on our clan war against #Slimes it was very fun and I hope to play with you guys again

EpicGamer102

Experienced
Reaction score
Just a quick question, not meaning to start anything, but are you going to put our battle up in your clan battles section?
I believe that was unfair clan war and I already contacted u on Skype because if a few reasons

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe that was unfair clan war and I already contacted u on Skype because if a few reasons
Whatever, But we ended up winning and It was a legit battle, so I just feel that it should be stated on your thread. End of discussion, I dont want to start anything.

EpicGamer102

Experienced
Reaction score
GG on our clan battle against #karma it was a dq for not following the rules so i hope they learn how to play

EpicGamer102

Experienced
Reaction score
hello this is #Guardians and we want a clan war against u guys my skype : shan.totani please contact back thx <3
We accept ur clan battle hope we can play soon add me on Skype x102games

EpicGamer102

Experienced
Reaction score
Whatever, But we ended up winning and It was a legit battle, so I just feel that it should be stated on your thread. End of discussion, I dont want to start anything.
I'm not posting that clan battle u beat us the second round I agree but the first was unfair I'm fine with losing but not because of the reasons I talked to you about

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not posting that clan battle u beat us the second round I agree but the first was unfair I'm fine with losing but not because of the reasons I talked to you about
What did we do in the first? We had Scooby, me, and ernie.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci