• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Despicable Me 2

Kas

Survivor
Reaction score
I ve just realized that there are so many good movies coming out this summer.. Despicable me 2, Pacific Rim, Turbo :D, Wolverine ... I m pretty sure i m gonna go broke because of them xD

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay, so were there any other mods out there who thought it was spam thread with all the links, and was just about ready to delete it?

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
I ve just realized that there are so many good movies coming out this summer.. Despicable me 2, Pacific Rim, Turbo :D, Wolverine ... I m pretty sure i m gonna go broke because of them xD
Monsters university :3

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll be watching the Man of Steel very soon. Can't wait! :D

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
I Liked it. I think it's just so popular mostly because of the wide ranges of jokes for all ages. I thought the plot was a bit stretched more than the original, but its humor was entertaining. I went with my little cousin, but my Dad was more exited to see it then him o_O Awkward parents.

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
I just saw Despicable Me 2 last night, and I'll be honest, it wasn't what I'd expected.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci