• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
I mean you wish to continue thinking I autoclick and why'd u count ghost killing xDDDD
First of all you're getting so butt hurt over a game, you started to rage and swear at me on skype after I beat you 10-6, and when I made you delete your synapse your hits got worse when we 1v1d on Rev, now if you can kindly get off our thread that would be great.

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
You just keep saying the same things over and over, which also proves the lack of knowledge in your head, so please refrain from continuing this argument further on.

OGBobby

Survivor
Reaction score
You just keep saying the same things over and over, which also proves the lack of knowledge in your head, so please refrain from continuing this argument further on.
Uhh who are you talking to

FarPixel

Survivor
Reaction score
Uhh who are you talking to
he was ghost killing me and started 3 up when we were 1ving and used autoclicker last rounds and even thought I showed him my macro section for razer synapse he still made me delete it i'm only saying it over and over because he's stupid and can't realize u can't hide macros

Poncho

Experienced
Reaction score
he was ghost killing me and started 3 up when we were 1ving and used autoclicker last rounds and even thought I showed him my macro section for razer synapse he still made me delete it i'm only saying it over and over because he's stupid and can't realize u can't hide macros
Take this to pm please.

OGBobby

Survivor
Reaction score
I ain't ask for all that I just asked who he was talking too...

triplehiv13

Survivor
Reaction score
both of u r stupid and gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci