• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desire [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathwish

Gold
Reaction score
Name: Jayden
Minecraft IGN: Zeltrux
Skype Name: Zeltrux
Wins/Games: 186/1358 (1/7.3 ratio)
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Desire: despite the fact that I have never seen you both in game, it looks like the both of you have a great amount of skill and enough responsibility and ability to take this clan far and break it's limits. I wish to give my all and dedication towards this clan and support it's journeys. I also think that I might be a decent player to have in your clan. :)

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Desire: despite the fact that I have never seen you both in game, it looks like the both of you have a great amount of skill and enough responsibility and ability to take this clan far and break it's limits. I wish to give my all and dedication towards this clan and support it's journeys. I also think that I might be a decent player to have in your clan. :)
You are accepted welcome to Desire. I hope you enjoy this clan. c:

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
"Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything"

New clan Quote c:

Thermalrage

Platinum
Reaction score
ur name is jayden
wtf
wtf

i thought ur name was like zeltrux
WTF
DONE

NOPE

NOPE

DONE

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Applied Over Skype

Name: Barnaby ^.^
Minecraft IGN: barnaby113
Skype Name: Private.
Wins/Games: Idk, it's in my signature.
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Desire: I feel like I would be very helpful in clan battles and scrims. I'm on most of the time so I'm there when you need me.
Thanks for reading my application. -Barnaby

You are accepted welcome to Desire. I hope you enjoy this clan. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci