• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desert/Southwest Theamed Map

Dermydog

Spectator
Reaction score
So I have already started builiding my SG map, which is based on a dessert/Southwestern US. Along with a sprawling dessert I got a large canyon and mountains. I will post some pics in about an hour, as I complete a couple of things. But just letting everyone know, I am in the process of making it!

Update 1 -
Okay, so I got some pics of some landscape I did, but I want to keep some a secret. :D I will hopefully have the full terrain done this weekend and the full map available for testing in a week or so. I hope to have the map fully done in two weeks time! So I am guessing sometime in May!

Now for some pics!

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Id love to see it, if you need any help with Details or red stone, send my a message VIA Skype: cameron224

RainbowMeister

Spectator
Reaction score
So I have already started builiding my SG map, which is based on a dessert/Southwestern US. Along with a sprawling dessert I got a large canyon and mountains. I will post some pics in about an hour, as I complete a couple of things. But just letting everyone know, I am in the process of making it!

Update 1 -
Okay, so I got some pics of some landscape I did, but I want to keep some a secret. :D I will hopefully have the full terrain done this weekend and the full map available for testing in a week or so. I hope to have the map fully done in two weeks time! So I am guessing sometime in May!

Now for some pics!

You mean "along with a sprawling desert". Desert, not dessert. Although a sprawling dessert does sound delicious :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci