• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desert Map

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Im sorry, but I dont think this will be getting into the MCSG servers. As you see, you worked hard, and I didn't want to disappoint you. The maps too small for the map requirements, and the corns a unfair advantage. Sorry.
I didn't make this map for these servers. I didn't know of them when i made it

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Seems to me like anyone who doesn't get a sword at the beginning is practically screwed.. Unless you add A LOT of chests around the perimeter, I can't see this map being used for more than 12 players. Otherwise, I love the coloring of the map. The mixture of NetherRack and Sand look AMAZING. Now if only you added a completely whole new level to the arena, like a downstairs layer. Maybe include a giant lava fall, caves, etc. I think that's something that could really help the map go over the top!
Love yew

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Seems to me like anyone who doesn't get a sword at the beginning is practically screwed.. Unless you add A LOT of chests around the perimeter, I can't see this map being used for more than 12 players. Otherwise, I love the coloring of the map. The mixture of NetherRack and Sand look AMAZING. Now if only you added a completely whole new level to the arena, like a downstairs layer. Maybe include a giant lava fall, caves, etc. I think that's something that could really help the map go over the top!
thats a good idea. i think i will add new layer. and do some other changes.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
I am thinking of making another layer under the one i have now and make a new corn in the center of that.
what do you think?

R

RedSeamonster

I would like to play it, seems like it could be fun for a quick match. Would add variety to the 30-45 minute matches although there could be a lot of foot races.

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
24 Player Maps are required to be ad least 500x500. Glass domes are the boss as well.

Reaction score
24 Player Maps are required to be ad least 500x500. Glass domes are the boss as well.
It says on the top that the map ISN'T for the servers... So people should stop saying how it will never get accepted, and it is too small...

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
It says on the top that the map ISN'T for the servers... So people should stop saying how it will never get accepted, and it is too small...
I can read son :p I'm just saying. People were talking about like, if it was bigger, it'd be great and all, I was just pointing out the fact of life- I meen Survival Games.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I saw this on the Waffle Minecraft server! :p

JCAlagon

Spectator
Reaction score
Dude if your map's gonna be small put ALOT of content.Liek more buildings chests maybe expand it more?

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Dude if your map's gonna be small put ALOT of content.Liek more buildings chests maybe expand it more?
I'm not gonna do more on it, feel free to do it your self if you want to

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci