• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Depression hurts.. (Read story) Depression awareness

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
So as I'm building a MCSG map I came across something my friend did.. And I'm starting to really worry about my friends and people around me; I've been seeing people saying bad things about them self's around servers and what not.. I can see that people around us on any servers are suffering.

She told me that she was doing "something" and as she logged off I personally located where she logged off via commands; And so I found this..

The second wall...

Please.. If you have a friend out there that is down.. Make definite sure that that person truly is ok.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I'm happy that you are worried for your friend.
Depression is a bad thing, and no one should take it alone.

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm happy that you are worried for your friend.
Depression is a bad thing, and no one should take it alone.
This generation I'd personally have to say is dealing with a lot of depression.. I never really got to finish the thread because I was too tired.. ._.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I am happy you are worried about your friend, make sure you are there for her when she needs you most. Let her know that there is a rainbow after every storm, tell her that she can do this and stick up for what she believes, bullies are only people that are insecure about themselves and they feel the need to bring everyone around them down so that they can feel normal, eg: Being Abused at home etc. I personally have been fighting depression for about a year now and most parts alone. But I always needed somewhere or someone to talk to and be myself. If I feel down, I walk, I go for long walks, and the thing I hate about myself is that I open up to easily so I usually refuse from talking to people about it. I know I can do this, you just have to let her know she can too.

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
I am happy you are worried about your friend, make sure you are there for her when she needs you most. Let her know that there is a rainbow after every storm, tell her that she can do this and stick up for what she believes, bullies are only people that are insecure about themselves and they feel the need to bring everyone around them down so that they can feel normal, eg: Being Abused at home etc. I personally have been fighting depression for about a year now and most parts alone. But I always needed somewhere or someone to talk to and be myself. If I feel down, I walk, I go for long walks, and the thing I hate about myself is that I open up to easily so I usually refuse from talking to people about it. I know I can do this, you just have to let her know she can too.
Thank you for your guys support, I've been talking to her for a while now and she seems to be slowly getting better :)

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I go on the internet to try and avoid everything bad included in the real world, which includes depression. I didn't want to click on this link, but I guess I did anyways.

For some reason, for the past year especially, something happened to have this global epidemic of depression and self harm :c

I hope your friends don't decide to do anything stupid, and that they eventually become happy again.

catman231

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you for putting this up. People should care a little more for others, whether it be in reality or a game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci