• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demotion Letter

Zeebruh

Experienced
Reaction score
Well as you can see I have been demoted from the MCGamer staff team. There is really nothing I'm going to say about how I feel about MCGamer and the staff team as it will be just be removed/snipped from the thread. Basically, the staff team has a 3-Strike system where you are given a strike every time you have broken a rule or acted out of order.

1st Strike - In-Game chat history of me saying inappropriate things (swearing, bypassing, saying things like "watch this player disappear" before banning a hacker, etc).

2nd Strike - More In-Game chat offenses as well as having an inappropriate IGN on an alt, ask well as an inappropriate skin.

3rd Strike - "Win boosting" on an alternate account as well as bypassing the filter on that alternate account.

If you would like to know how I feel about MCGamer and it's staff team, PM me and I can give you my skype.

GoontherMC - epic pvper

Giggums - OMN doc god ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Imanol -

Dylan // Dylanzz - Nigerian memorator

iRocki - lol we still talk. #Realest mod.

Yeah, thats about it ayy lmao
legend, in all honesty I feel your pain too. We can be friends.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I still never got to hear you talk, which is something that I'd still like to do so ya better connect with me so we can arrange this ;)

You're a very friendly guy, and I can tell you loved the network and moderating it. We may have to part now but I hope you stick around the community man.

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Coma, it hurts to know I won't wake up anymore and find a hidden lenny face somewhere in the slack chat.

When I joined the staff team you were one of the first friends I met, and I felt I could actually talk to you freely.

We shared memes, vines, and all the other stuff the kool kids do now a days, it was great while it lasted.

It's going to be definitely be weird without you.

Best regards, Nathaniel

Quantum
Reaction score
So sad to see you demoted... ;-; You were an awesome Moderator and you will be greatly missed as a Staff Member

Reaction score
Haven't really seen you around so I don't really know if you were a good mod or not, but I hope you helped the community as much as you could while being a mod^^

1st Strike - In-Game chat history of me saying inappropriate things (swearing, bypassing, saying things like "watch this player disappear" before banning a hacker, etc).
IMHO, that's sooo -snip-... "watch this player dissapear" before you ban him would make me burst in laughter mate. These rules are too bs. If I ever wanted to become a mod and saw these kind of small-in-detail rules (if i was ever accepted because my overall behaviour is horrific and so toxic), this would change my mind...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci