• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demoted.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I just don't understand why you would lend your account to someone, especially if you are a staff member to one of the largest MC servers....

Reactions: Fox

oPhlashy

Spectator
Reaction score
Glad you're handling it so well and not throwing a fit, its the real mature thing to do here. Another mod down, it is a real shame. Good Luck with Nationals and whatever you choose to focus your time on now:p

pKTran

Senior Moderator | Recruiter
Reaction score
We don't allow staff members to let anyone else use their account, simply because of the security risk and liability it presents with people who are untrained. Letting someone use your account as a staff member is cause for immediate dismissal from the staff.

pKTran - Sad you got demoted though, you're a pretty chill person and all D:
it's fine. lol. As I said, I'm not upset about it. It was my fault. I'm still going to help. To the best of my ability. Thanks anyways FoRayRay :p

Reactions: Ava

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
We don't allow staff members to let anyone else use their account, simply because of the security risk and liability it presents with people who are untrained; in addition, the person using their account could do worse things, and honestly, I'd rather be demoted for someone else using my account than be demoted because of what they did/said while using it (as that would hurt my image). Letting someone use your account as a staff member is cause for immediate dismissal from the staff.

pKTran - Sad you got demoted though, you're a pretty chill person and all D:
Yes, totally understandable. I was making my rant because Katie is a good mod. As humans we make mistakes, she made mistakes, I made mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes.

pKTran

Senior Moderator | Recruiter
Reaction score
I just don't understand why you would lend your account to someone, especially if you are a staff member to one of the largest MC servers....
Why does anyone do anything? I made a mistake. I regret it. It's over. Lol.

Glad you're handling it so well and not throwing a fit, its the real mature thing to do here. Another mod down, it is a real shame. Good Luck with Nationals and whatever you choose to focus your time on now:p
Thank you! :)

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you go pK, you were a very good mod. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci