• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demon's Resort

Would you like to play this map on the servers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NachoLePew

Diamond
Reaction score

Remaked by NachoLePew

Demon's resort is a remake of the popular Holiday Resort map. Inspired in Demon's Breeze. Demon's Resort is a full lava map ambiented on a completely destroyed Resort, nothing is the same as before... Crashed planes and helicopters, destroyed houses, dangerous bridges and lava parkours.
Theres also traps, easter eggs and puzzles. Theres a playable zone outside the dome (its still impossible to get out of the map), you have to get all the clues and have an advanced minecraft knowledge to get there. Theres non OP but useful items in the whole map. You can also find short storylines that can be so useful for getting the easter eggs.

Trailer:

Pictures:

Not all will be given the map download, the map has so many secrets for giving the download for everyone.

I, NachoLePew agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

TheSquido

Experienced
Reaction score
I think this is set out well, you would think as it is a remake it would take effort and you have shown that. The detail of the map I can't describe you're an amazing builder. If I got in contact with you I would love to make a build team with you my friend. But enough about that lets get into how this is detailed and the mistakes. You made this map make me almost make cry and I think you for that. As it may be a copy of someone's map I still give you a round of applause. (By the way you made this map have aquatic detail and I think this has no mistakes or bad things!)
vteapy <My skype if you want to skype or get in touch about a build team. <

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Rename it to Hell's Playground. Demon's Resort doesn't sound as creative. It's like recycling for names.

Also, I can see this as a Hell Games map...but just not for hunger games. Holiday Resort is my favorite map and Demon's Breeze is decent too, but if you're going to create a hell-based map, I'd love to see something no one's ever seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci