• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Demons [Eu Elite Clan]

TheMaestro

Tribute
Reaction score
Omg... All the other clans, which wrote here, we played with alts and break other our rules. All clans cant lose like the men and use macros and other accounts. We could stay here all the proofs. but there are too many screenshots and video. + Alt accounts cant be proofed. Dont listen to them, guys. Thx for attention <3

TheMaestro

Tribute
Reaction score
_TheDieHappyYT_, DENIED
Reason: 12 лет
JediCat, DENIED

Reason: Слишком мало побед :(

ToxicPsycho

Platinum
Reaction score
Omg... All the other clans, which wrote here, we played with alts and break other our rules. All clans cant lose like the men and use macros and other accounts. We could stay here all the proofs. but there are too many screenshots and video. + Alt accounts cant be proofed. Dont listen to them, guys. Thx for attention <3
Post all the evidence you've got from cb's. I want to see how you dq'd these clans.

TheMaestro

Tribute
Reaction score
Post all the evidence you've got from cb's. I want to see how you dq'd these clans.
ToxicPhycho, we gave all proofs to opponent clan, they didnt agree our complains, so we asked them to talk with moders! But they would not to go to moders ts. ^_^

ToxicPsycho

Platinum
Reaction score
ToxicPhycho, we gave all proofs to opponent clan, they didnt agree our complains, so we asked them to talk with moders! But they would not to go to moders ts. ^_^
Tbh, i dont really care. I just want to see your proof.

SupremacyYTS

Spectator
Reaction score
IRL Name :Айсултан
IGN / How should we call you? :_SupremacyYT_
Skype name :Aisultan077
Country (If you are from Russia, you can skip the next question) :Kazakshtan,speak russian and english
Can you speak Russian? :yes
Wins / Games Played :42+/501+. Стата неочень ! понимаете из за кого,но я хорошо играю в тиме и соло!
Why do you wish to join #Demons:prosto NICE CLAN!!! ADEKVATNYE LYUDI!!!
Прошу принять)

TheMaestro

Tribute
Reaction score
SupremacyYTS, DENIED
Reason: Слишком мало побед :(

ToxicPsycho

Platinum
Reaction score
Tox, i will show proofs to the moders if it will be need to! You are unknown for me and i must not to give you proofs ^_^
Let's just say i'm in one of the clans you dq'd. At least send me the proof of the battle against Divergent -.-

NicPlay

Spectator
Reaction score
IRL Name: NicPlay
IGN / How should we call you?: Nick
Skype name: artem0102034
Country (If you are from Russia, you can skip the next question): Russia
Can you speak Russian?: Yes
Wins / Games Played:
Why do you wish to join #TheSpiritsEU: Если честно, это самый нормальный клан, так как тут есть Рома, Даминен и другие, клан со скилом, одекватный и мне он понравился!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci