• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demons Breeze VS Freeze island

Tozzaa

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't really like either, but Demon's Breeze hands down. That being said, all the Breezes aren't for me.

Freeze Island - People just run around. Consistently. Forever. Takes too long to kill people.
Demon's Breeze - Half the time people just hit people into the lava off the path. There's no skill to this really, it's just who can be more of a (insert term here).
Breeze Island - Since there are very few chests in random places in the water, the map is extremely small land wise (excluding water). And the water is a pain, since people just swim, and teams win since they can boost each other.

uygkuh

Platinum
Reaction score
I dont really mid which map But I personally like Freeze Island. It dosent really bother me what map I ever play on because I always know that I have a good chest route on it.

JasonDeBaxter

Platinum
Reaction score
I dont really mid which map But I personally like Freeze Island. It dosent really bother me what map I ever play on because I always know that I have a good chest route on it.
Yeah, if you have a good route on any map then you are pretty much set up.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
In my time on the MCSG servers, I find that Demon's Breeze is a better map than Freeze Island. Here's my reasoning. There are a lot more chests on DB because chests are hidden on and around the walkways, which is helpful for picking up a few T1 chests. Also, there are more structures with better chests in DB. Now, a lot of people complain about the lava, but that's my favorite part about the level. With the lava surrounding you, you have to think twice before starting a fight with someone. PvP is no longer about who has better armor or weapons. It's now about footwork and surprise maneuvers. On DB, PvP is more complicated and challenging, thus leveling the playing field for all players.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The thing is why the hell do you care. Do you hate any other maps
Well this thread sort of is open to discussion about 2 maps in particular. We are allowed to give our opinions. Just because you have different opinions than some doesnt mean you can flame just for your own entertainment. There actually are other maps I'm not a huge fan of. But this thread here allows us to give out opinions why we don't favor one map as much.
So please stop trying to flame for no reason, it's pointless.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci