• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DELETING AND ADDING 3 MAPS?!

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
Heights shouldn't be removed in my opinion firstly Rf is one of the most known MCSG build teams and map is good for design, pvp cause of the flat ground in the caverns.
2ndly I love vida cova I don't mind if its big, MCSG needs more jungle maps and that map is based of a maze in the jungle I really don't like Fallen empire but kharmunrah is a good map just way to big I won't mind it if its on 120 servers in my opinion.
-Kieee

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I have no real preference for Vida Cova. I like Treacherous Heights though I would be sad to see that go! It would go in my RIP-maps-that-I-liked list which consists of only Freeze Island atm.

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a great route for Fallen Empire. Wouldn't mind to see it as a 48 player map.

L

Lululioness

Treacherous Heights I find very enjoyable, builds are great, terraforming is great and a good amount of chests.

Fallen Empire I like, but it needs to be 48 player only.

Vida Cova is quite boring and chests aren't placed very well. It looks good though :)

Khamunrah is good, but I feel the pyramid looks really out of place in the desert, along with that giant cavern thing.

Fallen Colossi.... it's alright I guess.... not that bad but not great either.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Wait... When was this decided!??!?! Not Treacherous Heights and Vida Cova! Vida Cova is really fun to play IMO, and I think Treacherous Heights is just an interesting map overall. And as for adding SG Eruption? Not too big a fan of that, sorry.

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Actually im not fussed, i personally like kharmunrah and its been an honor to have it on the servers for as long as it has been as it was my first ever map. But if the public wants it to go then i wont stand against it.
So noble...

EpicGamer102

Experienced
Reaction score
My opinion is that fallen colossi should be removed because of the terrible chest routes, vida cova is one of my favorites do to the good job with the terraforming and decent routes I have on it. And Fallen Emire is alright I wouldn't mind playing it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci